Lease under $125 a month 0 Down?

In California, GM card rebate credits get taxed (sales tax) at time of purchase. Just like all the other rebates do. The only thing that isn’t taxed is a dealer price reduction.

1 Like

Why do you need so long, A few seconds and a brick wall will do the trick.

4 Likes

Regarding the cheap lease. Orange Coast Fiat (Costa Mesa Ca) has a $129/mo Fiat 500e lease with (effectively) $0 down. Drive-offs are tax, title, license, bank fee, and 1st payment. There is another $2500 due of which state of California rebates it hence the effective $0 down.

Not as good as last year (or the year before) but better than almost everything else.

2 Likes

welllllll.

with current gmsupplierdiscount.com code and current lease any brand and oc tax on a 2 year onepay for 10,000 miles. i have one vehicle that’s $3000 onepay. not in my stock so i have to dealer trade for it. just did the numbers right now :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Just move on, we all know your opinion about loaners.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Well, “move on” is a two way street. If your buddies keep bringing loaners up in response to my posts which had nothing to do with loaners, then I must return the favor and remind everyone what I think of those cars.

Just try keeping your shit to yourself and it may get better for you here.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

The jerk said 45,000 not 50. If you’re going to stoop to name calling, at least quote me right.

4 Likes

Please take him up on his kind offer. Tired of the toxicity.

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever… :joy:

6 Likes

Blame me, I baited him into it…:fishing_pole_and_fish::joy:

1 Like

He just can’t help…

Like this guy needs a bait… :grin:

Maybe I live a sheltered life, but I find it almost unbelievable an adult would act like this. I understand sarcasm, frustration, maybe some name calling, but this was equivalent to what a 5 year old child would do… beyond pathetic, and still unbelievable to me.

3 Likes

I think my 5 year old is more reasonable, so I’ll have to disagree, now my son when he was 3, that’s a different story.

1 Like

Who cares- the car belongs to the bank, not me. It’s not an investment. It’s a rental car. Why not save another 5% + on MSRP. If it looks new, is the current model year, I don’t care if a raccoon gave birth in it, as long as I can’t tell, or preferably, don’t know. After 36 months it’s going back to where I got it and it’ll end up at some dirt lot auction and won’t cross my mind again.

And If you don’t like farts, steer clear of cloth. :joy:

10 Likes

What kind of car is it? I’m interested…