Off Topic Landfill 4

Thank you. Will be removing all the previous posts now.

I am looking at a 2 series loaner with 7 months of service and 2.8K miles. I got quoted by dealer with $3K down (+$1500 rebate that I won’t need to pay) for $4500 drive off, and monthly rate of $234 before tax. But plugging in same values into calculator I’m getting $214.
Does anyone know why the discrepancy?

Please start your own thread/topic if you have questions specific to your situation

1 Like

Can someone comment on the attached lease offer for the 330e xDrive 10k/36 mo? Secondly, I had heard that the federal tax credit may be included in the cap cost of the vehicle at the discretion of the financial institution. Does anyone have insight into this?

Maybe open your own thread and have some summary info in the post rather than just a screen shot. The lease cash can be found on some of the brokers calculator maybe 2000 I can’t remember exactly but definitely not the whole fed tax credit amount.

how to solve the problem

how to solve the problem?

2 Likes

Thank you. How does one get started on an etron with you?

Good afternoon. Info sent via text. Thanks in advance

Hey there, I’ve emailed you with my information. Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out, just shot you back an email

Only the Limited smells, right? The SEL leather was spared?

It’s basically only some of the 2020 limited trims in beige. A few black ones too, but almost only the beige interior.

Something along those lines, as I remember

AKA “the only interior color everyone should ever get and that’s a fact”. ~my wife

4 Likes

Garlic-fragranced seating surfaces… $3,000 Market Addendum.

2 Likes

This is priceless, just spray some off the shelf fabreeze on it, it’ll be fine! And that was official TSB from Hyundai :slight_smile:

And then they figured out the problem and replaced the tsb to replace the parts.

When all the way on top of the thread I said “butthurt” and kool-aid drinkers, I didn’t realize that you will actually get so offended that you will continue this in a landfill of posts. And “first-time luxury car buyers” thing was a nice touch, don’t know where it came from, but I’m guessing you are still engaged in a childish contest of trying to be right.

Seriously dude, grow up.

I clicked the icon on my phone that said someone else replied to me and responded, much as I’m sure you just did. I wasn’t even aware the posts had been moved.

I have no clue what “first-time luxury car buyer” thing you’re talking about.