Newbie 2018 Volvo XC90 Inscription Lease

Check this forum and Edmunds forums for RV, MF and autobytel.com for incentives…then post them here.

All through email. Search for “How to negotiate” in this forum.

1 Like

Thanks - This is what I found so far. I’ll keep searching.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.22.29 AM

Go by Volvo official to get up to date incentives

Thank you for the tip! @Ursus Any ideas on how much per month after taxes (total) I should pay for lease like this ? ballpark? (2018 Volvo XC90 Inscription 15K 36month MRSP 66785) I prefer not to put much down if anything?

It’s up to you how much you should pay. Use calculator and numbers from Edmunds. You can get at least 6% off MSRP with Costco A-plan before any incentives on a 2018.

@Benedetto, I just signed up and can’t find a way to message you privately or on the site linked in your profile.
Is there a way?

Sorry if this is off-post, but maybe it will help somebody, like myself, in the future.

EDIT: after posting for the first time, “Message” button appeared on the Ben’s profile.
Also, managed to find his email via ‘Broker’ here, offering my services and advice.

His email address is : ben@carsalessnoop.com

1 Like

Im in the same situation as above… trying to lease a 2018 xc90 inscription 64755$$ msrp payment was 770.53$$ 39 months 12k a year only first payment at signing …

On 65855$$ for 36 months got quoted 804.40$$ 12k a year first payment at signing and 785.06$$ for 39 months 12k first payment due at…

If i put 10 msd my 716.85$ 12k a year 8116.85$$ due at signing and that was on 65855$ car …

Is this a good deal i feel its ok but not great …

What’s the invoice on that car, usually about 5% off msrp.

@ProTopsJacob Thank you for sharing. But is it really worth it to tie down 8K+ on signing to bring the the lease payment from 804 to 716? Just curious what your thoughts on that are? Also where are you located where you are looking at these cars?

@nyclife shouldnt @ProTopsJacob get around 10% off MRSP for a good deal?

2100 under invoice before any rebates, higher percentage for lower msrp. Lower percentage for higher msrp

Im in nj … broker is telling me im receiving 13.1% off msrp but i still feel lease payment is high … and no its not worth to tie down 7500$$ to bring payment down 80 bucks … (average trip to the movies with kids nowadays lol )

Post the numbers…

@ProTopsJacob hahaha yes I agree - 80 bucks to the movies is right! Keep the 7500 in your bank. When you get a min, post all the numbers for us so that we can see exactly what kind of deal it is. Thanks.

Isn’t it closer to $90/month savings? A refundable deposit of $7500 to save ~$3200 over the term seems worth it to me.

1 Like

It is ok to keep that $7500 if you need it. But you should know that you are in fact getting a $7500 loan from leasing company with about %14 APR. It is okay to do that only if your other option is to get a higher APR loan.

Hey

I leased a 2017 XC90 T6 inscription with all options except the massage seats! This was earlier in the year.

Black on black
Napa leather
Bower Wilkins sound system
Air suspension
Protection package
All the tech packages
21" wheels

Msrp: 67 or 68k
36mo 12k yr
2,500 drive off.
Got them to throw in the lease protection plan too.
720 /mo inclunding taxes (In Los Angeles)

I’ll look for my invoice and post later!

Who is your dealership

This is true. Thanks