Newbie 2018 Volvo XC90 Inscription Lease

Post the numbers…

@ProTopsJacob hahaha yes I agree - 80 bucks to the movies is right! Keep the 7500 in your bank. When you get a min, post all the numbers for us so that we can see exactly what kind of deal it is. Thanks.

Isn’t it closer to $90/month savings? A refundable deposit of $7500 to save ~$3200 over the term seems worth it to me.

1 Like

It is ok to keep that $7500 if you need it. But you should know that you are in fact getting a $7500 loan from leasing company with about %14 APR. It is okay to do that only if your other option is to get a higher APR loan.

Hey

I leased a 2017 XC90 T6 inscription with all options except the massage seats! This was earlier in the year.

Black on black
Napa leather
Bower Wilkins sound system
Air suspension
Protection package
All the tech packages
21" wheels

Msrp: 67 or 68k
36mo 12k yr
2,500 drive off.
Got them to throw in the lease protection plan too.
720 /mo inclunding taxes (In Los Angeles)

I’ll look for my invoice and post later!

Who is your dealership

This is true. Thanks

That is one way to put it. 14% APR is steep

Sounds like you got a great deal. congrats - post some pics

South Bay Volvo in Torrance CA

To get to that number , I did hustle all other surrounding Volvo dealers in LA :joy:.

I’m in the middle of a move so it’ll be a couple days till I get to my file / document box lol

New Deal offer:

2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription - fully loaded.
MSRP: $74,385
Sell Price: $65,621
MF: .00103 (2.47%)
Residual: 50%
Miles: 12k/annual
36 Months
Upfront Cash: $5k - includes Cap Cost Reduction, Fees, 1st months payment.
Monthly: $803 includes taxes.

Decent deal??

$800 per month for a $75k car with $5000 out of pocket (and not for MSDs)? This looks pretty terrible.

That’s pretty bad, but it’s mostly that horrible residual. Most everyone will advise you against doing any sort of cap cost reduction. It’s a great car I though I guess - would rather have that than a Q7 for around the same price. I’ve yet to see anyone have a great deal on either vehicle.

Thanks for contributing.

I clarified the residual is actually 52% (not 50), but agree the overall deal could be better. Really evolves around the cash down. Am thinking of no cap reduction in this (it was largely an intellectual exercise to get a certain payment) by utilizing some capital from an Audi TDI Buyback.

Agreed, at this point - in comparing products - I’d rather have the Volvo over the latest Audi Q7 (first time I’m saying this as an Audi fan of 10+ years).

Regards the Audi’s, there are NO good deals that I’ve seen - appears they are trying to pay for the emissions scandal with higher cost vehicles (at least in the SUV market).

I love the XC90 and really wanted to get one, but could not justify the lease after trying to get one at several dealerships I found that the S90 is where its at. You can get two S90s for the price of one XC90 right now… which is actually what I just did…

2 Likes

I think you can get a pretty good deal on an XC90, if you are willing to do the Mom+ instead of the Inscription. I just got a ~$60K MSRP for $550 tax included (with MSDs). You could add the upgraded leather and sound system to the Mom+ and at least get a better RV 56% for 39/10k.

Literally.