New 2018 Mercedes GLC300 - $351/month + tax; $44k MSRP; $1,900 Inception + $4,500 MSD

Long time lurker, recently joined. Outstanding knowledge and helpfulness of the community. Hope to add to the conversation in the future.

Got the following deal on a new Mercedes GLC300 (not a loaner or demo). Includes Premium Package, Heated Seats, Smartphone Integration, metallic paint and a few minor items. Went with MBZ due to pull ahead of 3 payments; waiver of lease disposition and $500 wear and tear credit.

2018 Mercedes Benz GLC 300
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Calculator Link

MSRP: $44,365
Selling Price: $37,026 (17% discount)
Monthly Payment: $351 without tax; $378 with Orange County, CA, tax
**Inception Fees Due at Signing: $1,910 includes $795 Acquisition Fee; $534 DMV; $378 First Month Payment; $203 Misc (e.g., tire fee, documentation fee, etc.) **
MSD:$4,500 (10 MSDs - maximum possible)
Total Cash Due at Signing: $6,410 (Inception + MSD)
Incentives: United Airlines incentive of $1,750 included in the selling price

Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: 0.00090 Pre-MSD; 0.00020 Post-MSD **
Residual: 56% ($24,844)

Region: Southern California / Orange County
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years

9 Likes

What is the united airlines incentive? Like employer? Credit card?

That is a really good deal. Do you know if you get the whole 1750 or it was less due to incentives not stacking?

They didn’t even mark up the acq fee. Nice!

It’s like a Fleet incentive for being an elite tier on their frequent flyer program. It’s $1750, which is the same for organizations like American Medical Association, etc.

1 Like

I got the whole $1,750 as far as I know.

Nicely done, congrats!

Would you be willing to PM me dealer info?

Nice deal! I was double checking for the part where you would say this was a loaner but 17% on a new model is one of the best I’ve seen.

1750 is residualized so you wont get the whole amount unless you buying the car.

The $1,750 came off the MSRP, so it won’t be residualized.

Nice deal. Any chance you can PM me your dealer contact info. Great job!

Very nice - I’m guessing 17% off is really good.

But I didnt understand the comment that it was a reduced MSRP and the residual was reduced??

Wow great deal! Nice job!

I am in search of a GLC300 also in Orange County. I also got the United discount.
Can you PM me the dealer info?

Really appreciate.

Should be that $1,750 rebate came off the selling price, not off MSRP. Changes to selling price are not residualized. If you add/remove packages it affects MSRP and the change is residualized (you pay/save (1-RV%)*package price).

1 Like

I think 17% is pretty good. @apeeman got 20%, so he did better on his GLC300. With respect to the $1,750 for United, the incentive is included within the ~$7k discount I received from MSRP. The discount reduced the sales price, thus it is not residualized.

@Vikastus can you PM dealer/sales person info? Thanks and congrats on the great deal!

Can you please PM me the dealer as well? Thanks and congrats!

Can you please PM me the dealer info

Same here, could you PM me the dealer

Got super busy, so couldn’t post earlier, but Vikastus helped share some information with me and I was able to secure this deal with 12k miles/year for about $10 more per month. Much props to OP. Thank you!

1 Like