Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

Hello. Please can you share more about the 350 RX F Sport. What dealership you called and who you spoke with

Here’s the link to the post:

Finally leased our baby mover after months of research. I probably could have gotten another couple of hundred bucks off but it was our preferred color combo and trim so I pulled the trigger:

Lexus RX 450h
MSRP: 55,375
Selling Price before Rebates: 48,875
Taxed Rebates: 1,750 Lexus Lease Cash and $1,000 US Senior Open Volunteer Coupon
Fees: 795 Acquisition and 499 Dealer Handling
MF: 0.00065 base and 0.00001 with 8 MSDs
RV: 51% for 45 months/45k miles (it is the sweet spot term, I ran the numbers for 36, 39, 42, and 48 too)
Tax Rate: 7.5%

Monthly Payment: 431 + tax (32)
DAS: 463 for 1st month’s payment + 3,800 for 8 MSDs

4 Likes

Killer deals on the gx, but the car feels a decade dated, gets worse mpgs than a tank while offering limited power and interior room.

It’s due for a refresh

I like your monthly payment. Do you happen to remember the payment on the 36/12 lease?

What is a killer deal on the GX?

So far I’ve gotten to 36/15, grad rebate, 1400 out the door, 528 inc tax on a 57.5k car. Let’s see what the August numbers entail.

1 Like

@eurocayman1 I’m sure you guys can get better, but I remember being offered 1k drive off and 550 tax inc for a 57k car

36 month would have been $480 (including 7.5% tax)

Nice deal moodyhank…

I would take the lexus to the Toyota Service Center. Being as the lower lines are dressed up Toyota’s anyway. Why pay an extra $200 on a service,just because its done at Lexus.

It’s all about the free loaner vehicle :slight_smile:

At the Toyota here, they treat you like a McDonald’s customer. If the cost difference isn’t great, I would rather pay the Lexus folks

I wish there ever was. Miss my precious gen LX

Anyone knows any good deals in Lexus Golden sales events ,I just want a rough idea,then I will do the legwork and post for review of the deal.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Maybe search the forum to find the existing thread on this?

1 Like

you can’t possibly mean the one with 234 posts that’s been on here for over a month? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m trying to get a good deal on ES300h or ES350… so far nothing yet… but then again, it’s just the beginning of the month… so we will see…

1 Like

Curious. What do you consider as a good deal?