Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

I’m told that the Lexus 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event starts sometime next week in case anybody is currently considering a Lexus lease.

Typically that is one of two annual sales events where Lexus provides additional incentives allowing for better deals. The other event is called ‘December to Remember’ which is at the end of the year.

9 Likes

That’s great to hear as i just received a crazy offer from Vroom.com for my RX350 F Sport 11 months into the lease, i can actually get $1000 back from them. Would definitely be interested in any GX or RXL deals

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, wife needs a new lease soon & maybe this is the solution!

appreciate the heads up. wife has 4 payments left on ES and currently have 3 month pull ahead so want to work a deal before I have to put new brakes and tires on.

last year they had $4k lease cash on the es – wonder how much this year

yea the 2019 is a redesign, could be juicy for leftover 2018s

Just in time … in the market for RX 350.

Thanks for the info.

@nyclife

1 Like

Perfect timing for a summer lexus to remember golden opportunity crystal balls specials. I will probably post any deals I come across

2 Likes

you switching over from Volvo to Lexus now ? :wink:

Leased 2018 Rx 350L last week in Northern Virginia.

MSRP : $57467
Miles: 15k/Year
Term : 39 months
Down $0:
Monthly Payment : $639.

2 Likes

There is 3750 lease cash now.

They have already offered us an $8k discount on the ES but my wife doesn’t want another. You should be able to get an amazing deal on '18 since new model is around the corner.

@pda $8k discount before rebate?

1 Like

I second this question

vroom will do lease buyouts? Good to know!

I owe $42600 and have an offer of $43500, trying to decide what to do here

1 Like

I sold my car with vroom last year - it was quick and painless.

A third party came and inspected it (to make sure condition was as described in submission + photos), then picked it up. Within a day or two, I received a wire transfer from them for the balance due.

This is really good to know, as I was comparing Lexus LC offers this week, and considering going for one this weekend before current offers expire. Hopefully there will be something better next week, as there are a lot of these on dealer lots.

Looking forward to December to Remember myself so I could turn in my RX350 4 months early. Will probably get another RX350 since the one I had didn’t have CarPlay.