LEASED 2018 Maserati Ghibli S

Carbuyer…what was your final selling price?

He got a horrible deal why would you want to know his selling price?
25-30% OFF is doable on a Ghibli its a bargain.

20% shouldn’t be a problem.

Needs more discount but is shaping up to become a decent deal. Aim for Sale price of 68k …

The reason I want the selling price is really not your concern pal.

1 Like

Please show me proof of a. 20% discount on a lease. You really don’t know the Chicago market. On a purchase you can get 20% but not on a lease.

here’s 23% back in October. Not recent, but proves it’s been done.

Here’s 22% a couple weeks ago…

Not Chicago market per this post. Other markets maybe. But not chicago

The Atlanta deal is $875 month which is almost identical to my deal at $883.

I don’t care at this point. I was able to secure the car I wanted with the payments I wanted and the price was beyond fair.

1 Like

If you’re happy with it, that’s all that really matters.

Not sure about Chicago.
But should have checked out California, to have it shipped out would have saved a lot of money.

Have to keep that in mind for next time

Hi,

Can you please tell me how your experience was working with Zeigler? I live in Wisconsin and was thinking about taking a drive down to see their inventory…

Thanks,

Ed

Anyone gotten any good deals lately on one of these?

I thought you were dead set on the i8?

I’d prefer an i8 but just curious to see if anyone has gotten good deals on the Maserati in the past month or so. Obviously if it’s a good deal I’d take it.

Is there a reason that people get these things, other than the fact that it looks nice and has loud exhaust? The 540i is a much better car, is faster off the line, and leases for like 60% of the price. Hell, for the price of one of these, I’ve seen m550i’s leased.

2 Likes

A few people around here have them because of the name. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a BMW, so it stands out a little. They look nice and sound nice, and if you can get over the fact that until recently it was part sharing a lot more with lower end FCA models, it’s a pretty decent luxury sedan. The problem is that it doesn’t perform nearly as well as anything in its class. No one in their right mind is going to pay anywhere near sticker for one of these though, and it’s not bad at all if you can get $20k off the price.

1 Like

The name is pretty much all it has.

I went to test drive one 2 weekends ago, and for a $91,000 car, it was a massive disappointment. If you floor it from a red light, it revs, the exhaust makes a sound, but the car just stands there, thinking whether or not it should actually move forward. I obviously went to drive it because you can get it for like $20k off, and it’ll be more as the year ends. But there isn’t an amount of money you can discount the Ghibli for me to want it.

I also had a 540i loaner that was $64k. The interiors were comprable, the infotainment was a big win for BMW, and its turbos kicked in at 1100 rpm, so it flew off the line from a red light. Played out or not, the new 5 series is gorgeous and punches so far above its weight.

4 Likes

60%? So less than $500 all in? Can you show me where?

1 Like

People have paid about a G for the Ghibli SQ4. I can get a 540i for under 600 for myself with just MSD due at signing.