Lease Evaluation Request for 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT

According to the format mentioned in this link, here’s the complete info of the lease deal:

Model: Chevrolet Volt LT 2017 (Metallic Blue)

1. MSRP of the car you want: $34490
  2. Selling price of the car: $30490
  3. Gross cap cost of the car: $31185
  4. Cap cost reductions with $0 down: $6238.88
  5. Money Factor (MF): 0.00069
  6. Residual (in %): 51%
  7. Term of your lease (months): 36
  8. Mileage allotment (7.5K/10K/12K/15K…etc): 10K

Monthly payment (first month waived) is $233.67 without taxes.

Let me know what you guys think!

For comparison’s sake, I signed my 1st lease (volt LT) about two weeks ago (36/12K) with $2500 down (I know, I could’ve aimed for less or even $0) and ~$173.xx/mo for 35 months (inc. taxes/fees) so after 3 yrs total cost would be just over $8500. Tried to get 15K miles for this price but the salesman said it would be an additional ~$40/mo.

Overall love the car esp. since it’s a 3 yr temp and gotta say I learned a lot from reading this thread for 1-2 weeks prior to signing the lease as it gave me insight on current lease contracts ($$) and some other things to look for. If I could redo my negotiations I think I could do a little better.

According to the calculator, the numbers look excellent on this deal as is because the payments are lower than what the calculator gets ($252/$275 w/tax) and you have one waived. Now you just have to determine whether or not you want the car for that price (psychological factors). But it is an excellent deal. Please share your final deal.

If you are still looking to tweak the deal, the dealer can do better on selling price according to truecar by about $200 bucks. This will alter your payments by -$5 but I don’t think it’ll be worth blowing up the deal over that.

Gross Cap-Selling Price= Fees= $695 which is the standard acquisition fee for chevy.

Select Make:
MSRP:
Sales Price:
12% off MSRP
Taxed
Incentives :
Untaxed Incentives :
Down Payment:
-700 (to get 0 down)
Post-Sale
Rebate :
Acquisition Fee:
Miles/yr: 10k
Residual:
51 %
Months:
Money Factor:
APR: 1.66%
Document Fee:
License/Registrat. Fee:
Sales Tax:
9%
X Tax is levied on the monthly lease payment (most states).

Actually, this is the deal I went with on the 4th weekend :slight_smile: I was wondering if there were others who did better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

excellent deal making dude.

Hi Shan23.

What state did you acquire this lease in (don’t say Cali or Colorado)?

Sorry, the deal was in CA (nor cal bay area to be precise) :stuck_out_tongue: