UPDATED : 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX - $1k DAS - $379 / Month - $47,270 MSRP

This price includes everything. We will still discount the car more and get you this advertised price
Call me or text me 31O-9O9-39O5

I am on the same boat as you are and will have someone takeover my lease. I am almost paying 1% so confident that I will find some taker. I hate that car coming from BMW sedan.

2 Likes

Wait until November. If deals are anything like last Nov, it’ll pay off big time.

2 Likes

@jon We are beating most dealer prices from November this month
Next month it will go up
November won’t necessarily be lower either with rate increases we’ve been seeing all across car brands

1 Like

Congrats to all the Hackers who successfully took advantage of this giveaway deal - Congrats big time!!!
You did well and next month it will go up!

Are you sure about that? Your sales price better than 18% off MSRP before any incentives (VPP, conquest and loyalty at $1500 each)? This was my deal this past November.

1 Like

@jon that is an exceptionally great deal - We have also seen multiple Infiniti stores go out of business who did such deals. We will see what the future holds. Hands down solid hack you got

1 Like

That’s amazing! I’ll be crossing my fingers for a deal like that! I’ll be jumping for joy! My current BMW X3 is $399/month (after taxes and everything), which is great, but it’d be really nice to save some money every month.

1 Like

@ng0 - I would be jumping for joy also - That’s what i call a WOW deal!

1 Like

@contact1543
Have we connected yet
If not please call me or text me 31O-9O9-39O5

Anything hack worthy on a QX80?

1 Like

@benibarra Yes
Zero DAS
719 plus tax
39/10

Not too many of these left in stock - We have more Q50 available - Most people went with these

5 more to go by tomorrow and we hit 100 units and have to stop for the month. Sorry we can’t pass that limit

New Deals and specials up for grabs!

@benibarra I might have a demo one available
Please contact me on my cell phone 31O-9O9-39O5

When I mentioned demo i was referring to the QX80 - QX60 is brand new

Qx80 we have new also. The demo qx80 models are just higher window stickers

Ever get the numbers on the demo?

1 Like

@benibarra - Not yet - Please keep on top of me and I’ll keep trying to get this - Demo ones are rate and i’m not getting a straight answer on this one but will keep trying

This deal is less than 1 recent of MSRP - lots of car for the payments. Comfortable drive and pretty luxurious!

QX60 is still lots of car for the money - Anyone looking for a SUV to lease give this model a shot!