UPDATED : 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX - $1k DAS - $379 / Month - $47,270 MSRP

This deal is less than 1 recent of MSRP - lots of car for the payments. Comfortable drive and pretty luxurious!

QX60 is still lots of car for the money - Anyone looking for a SUV to lease give this model a shot!

i am interested in leasing a QX60 Lux/Pure. How much for 12k? I have VPP and can do MSDs.

Thanks

1 Like

$1000 to get going
$485 Tax including monthly
This includes everything

Don’t worry about MSD - Rate is too low so we are doing away with MSD - Hold on to your Money!

Call or Text
31O-9O9-39O5

Numbers Enhanced - Let’s make April big Like we made March!

New shipment arrived today!

Enhanced for second half of month

Are the numbers better than the beginning of the month? Does Infinity have a conquest incentive. I currently have a Toyota lease coming due?

1 Like

Yes after several management meeting we got an enhancement. These numbers include everything. Conquest is case by case and these numbers already include it. If you don’t qualify we’ll discount the car more and still get you to these numbers.

Call me or text me tomorrow to get yours
31O-9O9-39O5

QX80 Brand New
70k window
1k to get going
799/ month plus tax
39 months
10,000 miles per year

We got these!!

Any deals on the QX50?

1 Like

Welcome to a community filled with lease hackers!!!

QX50 does not lease all that well. I recommend you stick with the QX60 or one of the trim levels of the Q50

Thanks for the advice! Will look into those models.

What’s the numbers on QX60 for the month of April? Please pm me. My Infiniti lease is up in two weeks. I need aggressive numbers. Thank you.

2 Likes

Above numbers are current
31O-9O9-39O5

Updated 4/24/19

What will be the price with Essential package QX60?

30 bucks more

Are you interested in getting one?

Is the QX60 LUX FWD or AWD? If FWD how much more for the AWD model?

1 Like

FWD - typically the AWD is an extra grand or so in MSRP and 30 bucks more monthly

$1k higher in MSRP does not mean $30/mo more since it is residualized. FWD and AWD probably have different RV/MF, so you need to look at that.

Yes that is correct - last time we looked at it we can sell the same car apples and apples in AWD for 30 bucks more a month

Do you have only the essentials package available?

1 Like

The one above is Lux
We also have Lux with essencial
And others too
Is there a particular one that you want?