How is this deal > 2018 BMW X5 40e

leasehackr.com/calculator?

1 Like

Thats a good deal. I saw an ad for 589/month with 2995 down + tax, doc & acquisition on a $70,435 model. Comes out very close to what you received. I’ve been looking for awhile and you may be a little better off using a broker but probably not much. If its got everything you are looking for I would jump on it. Where did you get this offer?

that’s a pretty good deal…you can try to get 10% off before rebates. Where are you located?

@mdnys - I won’t pay any down on the lease. This is 3rd BMW with $0 down just with 1st month payment, DMV fee, Doc. fee and any applicable incentive tax. BTW it’s custom order. I have two preferred dealers in CA and OR. I live in Seattle. All of my cars comes from out of state.

@slol - Yeah, couple of my buddies got 10% before incentives in east region. I’m in west coast, Seattle WA.

Not saying you should put any down, just a comparison. Push for 10% and they might go for it and you’re ready to sign. Enjoy the car & gas savings!

1 Like

can i get the dealer and contact too?

:+1:…will try for 10%

Will send you PM…

awesome thanks. appreciate it.

The typical MSRP to Invoice is 6%, I really wouldn’t push your luck. I work for BMW in SoCal and I can tell you its an amazing deal. I can confirm the $3000 Black Friday Credit and $3000 iPerformance Credit. If your money factor is at .00152 then you are getting buy rate as well. If you have any other questions let me know im here to help!

1 Like

Deal looks good. (20 chars)

Picking up next Sunday as I’m flying for work to DC on Monday.
btw it was custom order, not lot delivery.

Ping me if you are in West Region - WA, OR and CA.

1 Like

Thanks brother:) yes it’s base rate. 20 yrs in US to build A+ credit history:) I don’t do mark up on MF and down payments.

How are you getting it next week if it was a custom order?

Actually car arrived yesterday. It was week #43 build. 11/15 arrived at VPC, CA and 2 days transit to dealer.

I can’t pick this week, as I travel for work every week and I have to go to DC on Monday so I have to pickup sometime end of next week.

Just FYI to guys in east coast, if you need contacts of reputed bmw dealers who will do similar deals in east region, ping me. As I travel for work, I have build short list of bmw dealer who can give screaming deals, may be becos they are volume dealers. My last 2015 X5 was from wide world BMW in NY and shipped to Seattle.

Love to help:)

1 Like

I thought you have to place a custom order through a dealership and it gets delivered there? You can still negotiate with other dealers after the order has been placed? What/where is VPC?

Your are correct. Custom order is placed thru dealer and car delivered to the same dealer.

BMW has several Vehicle Processing Center. After car is build in factory and shipped to the dealer, first it goes to VPC where all checks are done after transport and this is where some of the OEM accessories are installed. I believe BMW has VPC for east region and west region. In the west region, VPC is in Oxnard, California. Another one in Baltimore.

Long story short, this is custom order and was allocated to week #43 build. I had production order number in 5 min. When I submitted my build to dealer. That way you can call BMW genius and cross check allocation week with the production order number. I’m sure you are aware of BMW allocation system. Took 2+ week to build and shipped to VPC/dealer.

Car arrived at dealer this week but I cannot go pick up due to work. Pics later…

good deal, i paid $0 down, $798/m for 2017 X5 xDrive35i ($57k)

Great deal, could you PM the dealer fro Cal. We are in Arizona but have gone to So CA a couple of times to buy cars. Thanks so much