Honda Accord 1.5T Sport 2018 Lease Terms

Where on earth are you that Accords cost this much? A Touring is $34k. A guy on here got a Touring for $995/down and $259/month not long ago. You are rolling in negative equity so you can’t match that.

Rolling in that $995 into the lease makes it $286/mo. That is incredible for a Touring, but I believe the guy who got that deal is also in NY, where the sales tax worked to his advantage.

I’ve been trying to match that deal all day and have contacted 7 Texas dealers so far. I’ve even offered to pay $1800 instead of the $995 (so payment would be a flat $309/mo if rolled in) to make up for the tax difference and no luck yet :frowning: Texas sales tax is killer, but I still won’t do a deal until I find one like that.

OP is also in TX, but that negative equity sucks.

No one can help any of you unless you break down where the payment is coming from. Again, output not input.

This is the closest I could get to the previous post with the $995 drive out for $259/mo on the Touring 1.5T (I’m about $70 off on the drive-out price) :

This is what that same deal would look like in Texas- ~$1200 more thanks to taxes:

Edit: No wonder nobody likes my $1800 drive out offer. I’m $500 away with the tax difference.

Pretty sure incentives, MF and RV aren’t the same betweeen the Touring and the Sport trims.

They’re definitely not. I’m comparing a Touring in NY to a Touring in TX.
I think the Sport has a 58% RV and the Touring has 54% at 12k/yr, and both MFs are .00092.

I’m also not sure about the incentives today on the Touring 1.5T. It might be $1000. The NY deal was last month, when there was a $1500 incentive. I don’t think the Sport has any.

I’m still waiting on my Honda dealer to mail me my $50 gift card I was suppose to get to test driving their Civic. They told me at the dealer they ran out of them (BS) and to leave them my mailing address. It’s been 3 weeks and nothing still. Screw Honda.

Did you really think Honda was actually going to pay you to test drive one of their cars? I don’t know anyone who’s ever actually gotten one of those promotions.

Has anyone here been successful with it?

I once got a Jerry Rice signed football from Oldsmobile…

1 Like

The ones funded by OEMs work…it doesn’t cost the dealer anything

LOL, well I went because I was dead serious about leasing a civic but what they want was crazy. It pops up on the dealers website “Schedule a test drive and get a $50 prepaid visa card”. I know it’s to get you to come in but I confirmed 3 three time with the sales idiot about my gift card and I knew they would give me run around unless I signed and drive that day.

Who got that? Would love to find that dealer.

I’m looking at about 365 sign and drive with 12k miles on a sport 2.0

So far the best offer I’ve gotten is $360 including taxes with $0 down and $0 DAS on a 2018 Accord Sport 1.5T 36 month lease with 12k miles.

That can forsure be beat.

Where are you located?

That’s what I was thinking based on your deal. I’m in Arizona.

I contacted a Dealer in California and he quoted $319 plus tax on the Sport 1.5T.

At first he said I’d have to register and pay CA Taxes. I heard about a temporary registration and asked him about that, which he said they could do but then he came back saying I could only buy cash. Can’t get financing in CA

You are leasing not applying for financing. You will have to register in CA and payback CA tax on the first monthly payment but you can get a prorated refund for registration when you return the CA tags.

Shopping in CA will save you a ton. Still think you’re looking at the wrong model though - shop the 1.5T Touring. It has dealer cash that the Sport does not.

Does the 2.0t have dealer cash as well?