Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

agree, I was actually referring to the twin turbo 6 on the pickup trucks, I would hope bmw owners who have 6 and 8 cylinder cars at least put in 89 but with how cheap some of these leases are I seriously doubt that.

Also gas is super cheap is texas compared to everywhere else, went to dallas this past January and have never seen that many large suvs and pickup trucks on the highways ever, I think it was down to $1.90 or something like that for 87.

$2.20 regular last I looked at Sams.

$2.50 here for 87, $3.20 for 93 octane

Saw $5.17 yesterday in LA for 91.

1 Like

…Full service?

Paid $2.67 for premium yesterday.

Just paid 3.17 for premium here in Brooklyn NY

YES! And … WTH?! How is it they used to be able to produce premium for 10% more but now all of a sudden its 25% more? Doesn’t make sense to me.

used to be all levels of gas were 10 cents apart, 10 cents from 87 to 89 and 10 cents from 89 to 91/92/93 but once the gas crisis hit people stopped buying 89/91+ so they had to increase margins.

1 Like

hellcat must have a gigantic gas bill every month lol, I know I only get 10 mpg if I’m on the car lol.

It’s still like that at some gas stations in SoCal, but our prices are more like this: 87/89/91 -> $3.79, $3.89, $3.99.

that’s not a bad pricing gap but 87 is a huge gap from what we pay in the east coast, crazy cause you guys are closer to Texas than us.

Paid $3.09 on Hamilton Ave under the BQE.

Few weeks back, had to run an immediate errand in Manhattan, didn’t realize how low I was until I got in the car and was in a hurry (usually always fill once I’m at a half tank). Stopped at a gas station off the FDR on 23rd, $4.69 a gallon.

My scat pack only got 10mpg lol, maybe I’d get 5 in a Hellcat.

1 Like

This has to be the ever green, ever alive topic on LH :joy:

3 Likes

lol, you love to stomp on the gas huh

1 Like

this is the best hack ever on this site, a Supercar beating muscle car for less than what most people pay not on this site pay for a 3 series or 5 series.

Just and FYI, the current $7070 inceptive on the Hellcat from Dodge does not apply to a lease

Same here in FL. The gap jumped up notably recently.

Whats a realistic hacker deal on A Hellcat or a Scat Pack this month? Is anyone out there scoring?

1 Like

I would like to know too.

1 Like