Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Down here in San Diego, it’s almost always an exact 10 or 20 cents spread (and seriously nothing in between) between fuel grades.

Regular is 3.49
Midgrade is 3.59
Premium is 3.69

Programs are terrible at the moment. Funny enough, the Dodge configurator is fairly accurate in terms of structuring a deal. I DD a Hellcat and I’m at around $670 w/tax for 36/10 sign and drive. That said, I’m sure you can find a dealer that will give you a larger discount than what I received since I ordered my car. Some Hellcats out there have been sitting for a while and may have desperate dealers. Also, the horsepower dollars aren’t applicable for a lease through FCA, but maybe another lender will be able to apply them.

desperate? fca? :joy:. According to fca dealers hellcats are like limited edition lambos, they sell quickly and “we have never heard anybody going belown invoice.”

1 Like

Go on autotrader and check it out. Biggest discounts are at California dealers. I imagine it has something to do with that $4 a gallon 91 octane that they call “fuel”.

Unrelated, there are plenty of 2018’s still sitting around. FCA needs to give some incentive money to move those things.

haha keep dreaming, fca will never incentivize 2018s. The two biggest discount dealerships chapman (in pa) and Huntington beach (cali) are scam artists, there’s another dealership in cali that offers huge discounts that is legit

But it has nothing to do with gas but more to do with nobody has a need for the car, people who can afford it and want it already have one, muscle cars like these are niche community. I think they are just producing too many hellcats/hype has died down. I’m not saying gas doesn’t play a role however keep in mind bedsides gas the insurance for these cars is much higher as well, it lacks a lot of tech like acc, lane keep assist. This really is a drivers car with no nannies.

Koons cdjr in virginia has ordered 225!!! 2019 HELLCATS!!! FIRESALE INCOMING.

2 Likes

All of us who got the original deal are coming up to the lease end. Jan 2020.

Really struggling to find anything that interests me, 707HP has ruined me!

4 Likes

mine is up in august. Also in the same boat as you, struggling to find something that keeps me entertained, I’m at 850 to the wheels now :flushed::flushed::flushed:. Hoping to snag a 19 maybe in the $600 range if not $700-$800 for a widebody is my next target as the charger will be wb only for 2020.

1 Like

I’m going to drive my old Jeep wrangler as a cleanse. It can barely get to 65. After a couple of months I will be happy with anything in the 400hp range.

I’m sad. Should I try to get Chrysler to extend the lease or just say our goodbyes?

I think you can extend 3 months with Chrysler cap.

But then you are left leasing again in April which is not a great time. I’m hoping there are some good deals on the M4 in Jan.

There’s going to be so many sad faces at dealerships as most of the people i know that got this deal are scrambling…Sir hand over the keys and get out of the car lol.

1 Like

The best remedy is to lease a POS $35 Ioniq while you fantasize about your upcoming $400 hellcat!!

that’s true, m4 is a different type of fun, best found in the twisties, and more luxury.

I don’t mind dropping $800 for a wb charger(probably not happening though lol) , I spend at least 2k on wheels and tires for a better setup.

Im in the same boat as Ed (also literally since the charger is a size of a boat…). Having a Charger HC has been such an awesome family car and I don’t want to pay over a 100K for a four door AMG/M. I also like that in muted colors it doesn’t draw attention or look too flashy.

I’ve been hoping Alfa will finally give up and blow out some Guila QFs leases…seems unlikely. I would be fine paying 800ish for a wb charger but they will just be coming out when this lease ends.

I’m gonna keep an eye on this thread and hope a fellow hacker has an inspired idea of what to get next!

Having currently a 2016 M4 ZCP and looking for a 2020 red-eye.
Any chance to lease them between 700& 800$ with 3k down or so? Or is it not realistic at all?

Thanks

1 Like

no way on the redeye, on a regular wb it’s possible.

probably not happening on a charger wb, 800 is the dream though. the search continues.

1 Like