Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

This was in November

On an 18? 20022020

Yeah it’s an ‘18 base hellcat

How much down/due at signing? What was the MSRP? Tax included?

I think it was 2k drive off 61k MSRP ?

Ben Regalado

Professional Sales Representative

South County Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Direct - 669 234 6732

Office - 408 842 8244

Tell him constantino with the destroyer gray hellcat sent you-- he will take care of you

1 Like

Does it matter for a deal from 5 mos ago? The numbers are VERY different now.

I was just curious since that is around when I got mine.

I got $0 down, $896/m for 36 months on MSRP: 76,840.00 This was with no negotiation. 61% residual, MR 0.00054 with Chrysler Capital. Hope that helps.

Any lease specials in ca right now fir scat pack wide body or hellcat ?

They are doing 10x the HP of the car you are looking to lease. So a Hellcat would get a $7170 rebate. This could lead to some great lease numbers of you stack heavy discounts from the dealer.

(I am assuming this new offer works for leases, I have not checked the small print)

So far, rumor is that it does not work on leases.

No, it’s retail purchase only.

1 Like

NON-Redeyes appear to be leasing well. 10% discount off msrp should get a payment around MSRP of $62440 less 10% payments around $556-ish. 10/36 from Dodges website.

That would be a great payment if someone could get it. Not sure if the website calculator takes into account the gas guzzler tax, which can’t be residualized and messes things up. You also need to find a low MSRP car, someone willing to discount that much, etc.

Low msrp cars are easy to find… as far as the gas guzzler tax… over 36 months it’s $47/month. Effective payments would still be 1% or less.

My Hellcat was MSRP of about $75k and my payment is about $630 with only 1st DAS. No doubt there are deals to be had. I am just highlighting the difference between actually signing a deal and guessing based on a website quote.

1 Like

Rumor has it that they are testing the purchasing market and trying to boost it, sales are down bad. They may just use this on leases in the next few months to clear the remaining “narrow body” chargers and challengers, the charger will not be narrow body next year at all and rumors say the challenger goes the same way.

Love how an expensive tax is supposed to deter me from doing expensive things like feeding a hellcat with the finest premium…

Speaking of which, anyone else notice the widening gap between regular and premium fuels? (25-30% price difference in TX)

cause people don’t buy premium anymore, bmw and mb used to only take premium, on the inside of our e55 and old e500 the tank used to say premium fuel ONLY, even on 6 cylinder hondas, Toyota’s, nissan,mitsubishi it used to say that. Now a twin turbo 6 truck is ok with you putting 87 octane in it.

Well…it’s not really okay…Knock sensors and valve timing have gotten better so it’s easier to protect the engine from pre detonation but that doesn’t mean the damage isn’t being done.

BMW recommends 89+ but the fact is forced induction engines love octane.