Good Deal on a 2018 S90 T6 - advertised 23.5% discount

see https://www.universityvolvo.com/new/Volvo/2018-Volvo-S90-charlotte-nc-58523df00a0e0ae9623b51f3609de633.htm

23.5% discount (yeah, its a loaner) plus whatever else you can get from the dealer. This is where I picked up my S90.

MSRP - $60,325…Asking Price - $46,148

Edit: bad math on my part, sorry.

$49898 sell price before $3750 cash allowance.

To bad it’s not here in so cal … I tried to buy one have my numbers said brb and never came back lol :joy:

What’s the markup (if any) on the MF and LAF?

Plus there’s no A-plan on loaners, right?

Correct, no A plan on loaners.

I have been looking at this one in Charlotte. Any thought how that would work out in a lease?

Just a side note on S90’s,…any future ones coming in will be subject to tariff. Volvo announced yesterday (7/19) that its moving XC60 production from China to Sweden to avoid tariffs (for now) on US bound models. That leaves the S90 as their “China only” produced model.

So, all these thousands $$$ of Volvo incentives will go instead towards keeping MSRP at about the same level. No more lease deals. Or very few S90s.

I’m interested in this and reached out to the dealer.

They told me for 36/10k 651.28 with 1249 DAS.

Lol…

I expected a lot better than that…at least in the low $4’s or less. Of course, at this point someone (Volvo NA or the dealer) will be paying a 25% tariff on all inbound S90’s. I doubt the dealers will be ordering many for inventory.

1 Like

I plugged everything from their site into the calculator and I’m not sure where their numbers are coming from. I think they are just ignoring the rebates that are listed on their site because I was told it’s already 10k off MSRP. Using their numbers I get $450-480 range based depending on if I go 10k or 12. Maybe I did the calculator wrong? Can someone double check me?

1 Like

$431/mo incl. tax + all fees DAS with 10 MSDs.

Did you get that back from them or is that the proper calculation? That seems pretty good to me since all the huge deals are basically gone and I’d probably take it at that (plus shipping to me).

They did mention something about having to add in some additional costs beacuse it was over 2,000 miles but I don’t think they would add up to much.

Used your numbers from the link that you posted.
Forgot mileage penalty, though.

Cool, thanks for the info.

I’m gonna go back with that price and see what I can do as I haven’t found anything better recently.

Mileage penalty need to be included also.

Ah, gotcha. It’s a couple thousand over but I think its only .25-.30 per mile, so maybe $500-600 which shouldn’t change it a lot.

It’s .20/mile. Doesn’t say what the mileage is. If 5k - will add $30/mo

3,766 miles on it