Good Deal on a 2018 S90 T6 - advertised 23.5% discount

Can I ask how you got to 431? My link said 453. Did I put something in wrong?

1 Like

Thanks. Dunno why Iā€™m getting something different on the LH calc. Oh well, either price would be fine (lol).

They came back and said it was a pricing error on their website and the 10k discount includes the incentives and the extra 3,750 should not be showing up.

Whelp, now I need to find a car.

If it seems too good to be trueā€¦

@mszkoda - what city are you in? Do you qualify for A-Plan? Itā€™s determined by what companies you or any household member works for. Itā€™s $3,000 on the S90. Are you looking for a T5 or a T6?

@KD6-3.7

My Zip code is 16510.

I donā€™t think I qualify for A-Plan though, hence the looking for a demo.

My wife is a teacher (Erie PA School District) and a member of the PSEA union but I couldnā€™t find anything on their site about Volvo. I work for a smaller company with <100 people and know we donā€™t really do programs like that.

Iā€™m looking for a T6 S90 (or V90 but those are more and have less incentives so probably not lol).

Email the A plan staff and ask if your wifeā€™s employment or membership qualifies. The A plan member list isnā€™t public, only way to know for sure is email them.

@JamesBond - a dealer can look up the employer on the SSA Ambassador site and get an instant answer. Thereā€™s no Erie anything resembling the school district.

How many employees in your company of less than 100? Are you an officer there? Sometimes with a decent sized company, you can get some loveā€¦

Out here thereā€™s $7,750 total lease cash on an S90 T6 and $2,250 on a V90. That could change dramatically on August 1st. I grabbed a V90 Cross Country because I think it looks better and with the laminated side glass, is quieter.

Wish Volvo Financial would allow lease assumptions. Iā€™m 12 months into a 24 month lease on a 2018 T6 Inscription and the car is sitting in a garage 600 miles away and wonā€™t be used for the next 3 months. Hope they resurrect that 9 month pull-ahead so I can get into a XC90 or V90cc at year endā€¦I need the extra cargo capacity.

9 months pull-ahead is there. But it has to be actual 9 months, not nine payments.

It is. Order your can now to arrive after your 15th payment has been made according to schedule. Ursus is taking deals at 12-14% off + incentives!

I knowā€¦I have to wait until November (lease end is July 2019)

Huh? I said these deals where done at the end of last year on S90ā€™s and was talking about bigger discount on the old S60, anyway. But you probably just didnā€™t understand that, right?

I calculate these in my head now based on a 55% residual and itā€™s within ballpark- so yeah- it could be right. I think @Ursus came up with something lower.

I was just joking, assuming youā€™d take a V90 deal at 12-14% off, since youā€™re poo pooā€™ing a 10% S60 discount. All in fun, dude.

Really funny. And I was wondering why you left(?) your Volvo SM position after 10 years.

I was working 80-100 hours/week being a manager and selling. Now I manage an internet department.

hey guys, looking at a similar S90, is this a good deal?

T5 FWD Momentum - 36/12k
MSRP 55105
Price 42888
Residual 52%
MF 0.00046
5k down puts me at $360/mo
have A-plan and loyalty and dealer incentivesā€¦

1 Like