Full size pick up truck leases

Looking for a lease on a crew cab full size pick up . Ford F-150, ram 1500 or Silverado 1500 .
Suggestions and past experiences

California leases - socal

Best deals are the outgoing 2018 models.
All of them are very aggressive in discounts & incentives.

If on the other hand, you have to get a 2019, then don’t expect much of a discount as the dealers are all trying to rid themselves of the outgoing models.

RAM has the best deals on 2018 trucks in the neighborhood of 30% off MSRP on some trims.
I am waiting for a bit to get a 2019 RAM because the new platform is so much better than the predecessor - feels like a unibody SUV even though it’s a cab on frame design. Also, the 3.6L Pentastar engine w/ eTorque is the hot ticket for the best MPG (short of the pricey eco-diesel)…

Ford is trying to best their sales record of 1 million trucks sold by the end of the year so I know they will play ball on any of their F150 trucks.

The outgoing Chevy is being replaced by a newer platform model for 2019 and are in demand now.

Thank you for the feedback . I am undecided between ford and ram at the moment . Tundra has good numbers aswell

If you have access to a FORD PCO there is no beating a f-150 deal right now.

What is a PCO and how does one access it?

Also interested in any Ford deal, I’m in Florida.

Did you see any of the myriad topics on Tundra?

You can’t. I’ve been asking that question all week and nobody has a response

I will be done with my 2016 Sierra Denali very soon and looking for another Crew Cab short bed. Ideally would want an F150.

Private Cash Offer. The $3k one has been unobtainable for the last couple of weeks, but in the last couple of days a $2k one has been popping up on my phone (browsing Edmund’s and another website). That 2k one is good through end of October while the 3k one expires 10/1/2018.

I got ~38% off 2016 RAM in January of '17 but I purchased

2018 Rams arent that much of a savings compared to 2019 because of horrid residuals on most trims. So even if you get 30-35% off, a residual in the 40s is still a bunch of depreciation.

If you are a USAA member, there is an extra $2k on Titan which you can use on top of all other offers. I still havent gotten to sub 300 yet in my region on any full size truck.

I got 40% off of an 18 ram 1500 last month.

$4,200 discount
$10,250 in rebates

Wow! Was there a lease option with that kind of discount?

Maybe, but I doubt through CCAP.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Thanks for linking my post. When I posted my own numbers above, I got them wrong lol

Is the PCO still available? Looking at an XLT 2.7 4X4 Supercrew lease right now. So far I’m at:

MSRP $49,895
$1,000 down
380 a month

Working on getting the $380 with $0 down. Hoping the PCO is still out there to squeeze a little more. Thanks

I think there’s a $2k one floating around, have you trolled the F150 forum? What’s your discount, aim for 10% before rebates.