Dealer says MSD is a saving's account

I see. I dont even know how to ask the dealer since i asked for lease worksheet and he gave me that. What can i say to him now to let him know that what u posted is what im looking for

I’ve had to show a generic lease worksheet (like the one delta posted) to the dealer in order to get what I wanted.

You can do as Masher82 suggests or, print the one I posted to show the dealer. The dealer knows darn well what a lease worksheet is because they’re required to submit it to the fund provider as part of the documentation packageonce the lease has been finalized. They’re just playing stupid.

It’s so cal, there’s like 10 or 15 other dealers. Deal with a different dealer. Take the discount you got from A to another dealer where they’re more up front about leasing.

Ask for the lease breakdown, money factor before and after msd’s applied

Well thats what i did and was 1. Hoping to get 12% off msrp before incentives/rebates and 2. Hoping longo lexus to beat the lowest one ive gotten so far, which is 11% off. Unfortunately no other dealer wants to play ball and longo was being…kind of a dick and not responding to my email. Asked another sales if i can switch to him and he sent me back to my original salesman. I sent that picture of lease worksheet to him and see if he’ll suddenly remember what it looks like

My thread here may be helpful - 2019 Lexus RX 450h Luxury - Good Deal + Help with Calculator - happy to help you with all that I have learned. This is my first lease, too. We are ready to walk - just getting 7.5% and I’ve been asking for 9% all along.

I posted my lease sheet there.

Go here - https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52545/lexus/rx-350/2019-lexus-rx-lease-deals-and-prices/p14 - to ask for the MF, residual value, and what incentives are there. You should get base MF and apply the 9 MSDs that way you get the lowest cost on the money.

You’re lucky that you have so many Lexus dealers around you. Here in the Minneapolis area we just have two and they are linked - so getting discounts it pretty difficult.

thank you. i was following your thread for a while. edmunds forum is where i went first . I think my effort to getting quotes and getting them beat has made my dealers around me hate me…

Physically visit a few - that will help. Relationships do matter.

i see. is it bad of me wanting another salesman instead the one I was randomly assigned to? he has not been helpful and very spotty on replying email

Nope! I would go to another dealer.

from what i could gather longo is the only volume dealer and they are more likely to beat other smaller dealer’s quotes…plus i want the ultra white and not all dealers have ultra white so I haven’t contacted those dealers

Don’t visit any. Wasting time.
Send an individual email to like 5-10 lexus dealers. It is easy in so cal. Sounds so far you are dealing with only 2.

i just get the best sale price before incentive from one, and i start emailing one by one with the new quote to be beaten. out of the 10 dealers I sent to 6 because the other 4 either dont have the color i want OR they just don’t reply at all

If you want a very specific car / combo it limits your ability to negotiate. You need to decide if you want the lowest price on a combo you like or you want to pay more for a combo you love. Personal choice, I usually go for the lower price, it is only 3 years then onto the next.

true. there’s a black on gray that now i’m warming up to in a dealer next to me. Can I use the quote for a different color car and beat it? same package but different color. I’d like to think it’s possible

If MSRP is the same then yes. I wouldn’t start out by emailing everyone your current quote. I usually request their quote first to get the conversation going then I reply with a detailed typed out offer that I am looking for.

ya somewhere along the line I learned to only discuss sales price before incentives/rebates. I didn’t mass email all dealers at once to get the first quote beaten but rather one by one. But ya the MSRP is the almost the same…slightly less on the black/gray combo

This calculator is the sales price he gave me, 55782, and 5 MSDs are put in

this is what he gave me.

1. i asked 0 down but there’s a 1500 in there
  2. 5 MSDs in calculator is 2750, in his system it’s 3300
  3. the monthly came out correct when compared to the calculator

what am i missing here

Bump 202020

What brand is it? It’s possible they don’t have a msd mf reduction program? Bmw yanked it off the table for a while and then brought it back.

Never mind, I see it’s a Lexus and they do msd reduction. Also, I assume the mf is high enough so that the msd reduction will actually make a difference?

Work sheet shows 0.00 interest rate. Can you share a worksheet prior to the application of msd?