BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

You’re very welcome!! It was my pleasure :innocent:

Dave is probably the best direct dealer guy on LH. He does the best he can and it’s usually the best deal around. Very responsive and straight forward and even though I’ve never met him, I have no problems doing another deal on a $100k+ car again.

1 Like

Thanks for the review! Let’s do another one Eddie! :grin:

I was this close, this close, in leasing a car from Dave but I decided to pursue another model at a different dealer. Dave structured and worked out an awesome deal based on my needs (in one day) while I was driving down from Norcal to Socal. Dave was responsive and understanding even when I decided to go a different route. He even prepped the paperwork and washed the car so I wouldn’t spend a long time at a dealer. It was a pleasure to do business and it’s unfortunate a deal didn’t work out.

I would absolutely work with Dave in the future and will recommend him to friends looking for a BMW.

5/5 stars. 10/10.

1 Like

For the record I had @microdot ready to go on a new car deal nobody else would touch but another dealer had a retired loaner (different model) that he liked better. And let the record reflect (back me up here @microdot) that my new car deal was actually quite a bit better than even the loaner deal he got!! But that was a car he always wanted and I didn’t have one so, there was no way I could win this one.

4 Likes

Sounds like a very similar situation to what we had going on last month (different outcome of course).

I’ll leave a short review here, too. I leased my 530e from Dave (link) in March and it was easily the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. He comes in competitive from the start (his quote beat the majority of the quotes I had from other dealers even after negotiating). Admittedly, I did pass up a better deal to buy from Dave, but I don’t regret it — I had to work hard to get that other deal, and Dave came in pretty close right from the get-go. He’s honest and provides so much value to the forum. With Dave, you know the price is solid, and the entire transaction is easy. The contract was overnighted and pick up took 15 minutes. I’m leaning towards sticking with BMW moving forward and will very likely be a repeat customer in 3 years.

4 Likes

The whole process took 2 days from when I first texted Dave, to when I got all my paperwork signed. The car was delivered a day later (shipped from SoCal to NorCal). I don’t need to reiterate all the good things everyone else have already said in this thread, so I’ll be short here: it was the easiest buying experience I’d ever had, even though we never actually met in person. Dave is professional and transparent. The negotiation was easy: I gave him what I wanted, he told me if he could do it or not. Within a couple emails we got ourselves a deal we’re both happy with. A local dealer wanted to match the deal, (actually a better deal given I wouldn’t have had to pay for shipping cost if I had chosen the local dealer), but I eventually decided to go with Dave since I liked him a lot and would like to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks for a great experience Dave!

1 Like

It’s much easier to “match a deal” and steal a client than to have the guts to offer that type of pricing in the first place. Thanks again for your business @skaion and welcome to the family!

3 Likes

I emailed you twice quite a few weeks ago but no responses so far. Is that because I am in NJ? I thought you can ship the car?

Dave’s original post indicates that it can take 2-3 weeks to get an out-of-state deal funded and ready to ship. As it is the end of the month, there is simply no way for that to happen so he needs to focus on customers that he can get through by the 30th.

If you emailed at the end of March, the same thing probably happened.

2 Likes

I can ship cars but the shipping cost to NJ would be about $1,600 on an open trailer which would surely negate the savings benefit from working with me over grinding out a deal locally.

I apologize for not responding. I do try and get back to everyone with a reply no matter where they are. There are quite a few aggressive dealers/brokers on this forum (like @nyclife) that specialize in NY/NJ area. My deal after the shipping cost wouldn’t touch what you could get from them.

1 Like

I just leased a 2018 BMW 540i with @BMW_Dave, and I just had to share my experience. If you’re ready to lease, want honest and upfront pricing, and are looking for a great deal, I highly recommend @BMW_Dave. We conducted all of the details via phone or text, and @BMW_Dave drove the vehicle 80 miles to personally drop off the new car and finish signing all of the documents which took a grand total of 5 minutes. If that isn’t customer service, I don’t know what is. It’s rare to find a client advisor nowadays to go above and beyond to establish long-term relationships, but @BMW_Dave isn’t your ordinary client advisor. I cannot recommend him highly enough to all of you on this forum. @BMW_Dave is a great asset to this community, and I’m sincerely grateful for his earnest effort. Thank you again!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @han_d! I’m happy to have you in the family! :slight_smile:

I called Dave from Chicago to arrange a deal for a good friend of mine in San Diego. A few phone calls and emails later and we had everything worked out. He was easy to work with and ran a few different cars while I was on the phone with him. I highly recommend anyone who needs a BMW to reach out to Dave.

1 Like

Thanks for the review David! Dr. N was very pleasant and I hope that she knows she can reach out to me for anything at all.

I recently leased a 530e (off course it had be a 530e :laughing:) from Dave and had an outstanding experience. The best thing is: the entire transaction was conducted via email and FedEx. I never had to set foot in the dealership; the car was delivered to my doorstep (400 miles away from the dealership) for a very reasonable cost. At each stage of the process, Dave was always reachable via text/email and took care of everything for me.

In summary, If you want a no BS deal from a customer-oriented associate who is familiar with the LH members, Dave should be your go-to client advisor.

5 Likes

Dave is the man! After randomly stumbling upon this post while searching to fact check quotes other dealers were giving me, I texted Dave over a 2 week span working on different quotes for different cars, trying to see the best I could do (especially as I don’t qualify for the loyalty credit). In the end he had a great deal on a new alpine white/coral red 440i coupe nicely loaded that i just couldn’t pass on and other dealers couldn’t come close to matching. Made the 1.5 hour drive down to Murrieta yesterday and it was an awesome experience. Numbers presented at the dealer were as agreed to via text. Car pulled around, paperwork filled out, all in all a very pleasant and enjoyable car buying experience that took maybe 1 hour max at the actual dealer.

1 Like

@Dspencer came into the brand full speed with one of the hottest cars on the lot! Congrats again!

10 Likes

Love the color combo.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill