SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Can a link not be posted in this thread? Why does one have to pm/ message etc?

A custom order would not be as aggressive as my in stock specials however I will offer some deals on a case-by-case basis.

The link can only be shared by private request.

The weekend was phenomenal! Thank you all that came in and especially those that took home a new car! I have a well-deserved two days off now so I will see you all back on Wednesday. I will try to get through all of my requests in the next 24 hours but just know I am not really watching emails much until I return.

:'D

• NO “PM ME THE LINK” OR “PM ME INFO” REPLIES ALLOWED ON THREADS. Instead, send a private message (PM) directly to the user.
1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dave Townsend - Your SoCal BMW Client Advisor

@BMW_Dave hope you had a good two days off.

Curious to know what is left after the phenomenal weekend. Please let us know.

Hey everyone! I’m back and ready to roll. I’ve updated the link with the latest inventory. Going to start getting back to everyone now. I’ve still got one white/black 530e at that MSRP but remember that the deal is good for ANY 530e in stock. THe payment would be relative to the MSRP though. So if it has more options you’re paying more but it’s not a huge difference.

X2’s updated with Enhanced Lease Credit!

Payments on the grid are labeled as not including tax. You don’t have to email me though and ask what the total payment is. All you have to do is multiply the payment times your tax rate. For instance, most of LA County it is 9.5%. If the payment is $563 not including tax the total payment would be $616 after tax.

563 x 1.095 = 616

I know this may seem like an unnecessary post, especially considering most of the LH readers are very analytical, but trust me. This post is certainly necessary. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Here’s my post from almost 2 years ago:

4 Likes

what a deal!!

Busy day. Sorry for any delayed replies. I’m trying to get caught up so please be patient and persistent.

1 Like

Pre-Owed 740i heading to Portland

Yes I sell pre-owned cars too. Even non-loaners and other brands. We have over 8600 pre-owned cars available in the entire Hendrick Automotive Group and they are all available for transfer. From a 2007 Mazda6 for $2,999 to a $239,890 2018 Porsche GT3 Touring in custom color with an option list longer than this thread! :rofl:

So if you’re looking for something unique, hit me up. All my used cars are priced aggressively in the bottom 5% of the market. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Finally! 33 PMs from today answered. I will answer all pending emails by tomorrow so that we can turn every request into a car deal this weekend. :+1:t3:

By the way…a quick congrats to Mir who scored a sick 540i tonight!

Out with the old (his 535 behind) and in with the new!

3 Likes

Read instructions and follow the rules. No “PM me please” posts allowed.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quick update…the $398/mo 530e is gone. And so is the 2019 White 750i.

I will update the spreadsheet tonight once the madness is over.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

New Frozen Grey Z4 custom order

4 Likes