Best Loaner in Stock - 2018 320i - 13.17% off - $234 + Tax on $40k MSRP

I honestly haven’t had a loaner to advertise in quite a while. Most of them have been priced at around 8-10% off MSRP and they’ve been selling at that on-site (yes it’s true…lol). But here is one that is priced right online. Not the best lease I’ve ever posted but they can’t all be 20% off right? :laughing:

More photos and vehicle details HERE

My quote at the bottom is totally possible and is based on someone that qualifies for loyalty and college grad and does a 24/10k lease and lives in a 7.75% tax rate area. If you don’t qualify for all you can still use the LH Calculator and the appropriate residual value below to figure out what your payment would be.

$40,195 MSRP
$34,900 Selling price (before incentives)

Available Rebates/Credits
$3,000 Lease Credit
$1,000 Loyalty Credit
$1,000 College Grad Rebate
$500 Corp Fleet/Costco - this comes off of price

Residual adjustments for current miles of 2,543
Please use the LH Calculator with these figures and your desired term/miles to cut down on the back and forth emails.

24/10k lease = 64.73% RV
24/12k lease = 63.73% RV
24/15k lease = 61.73% RV

36/10k lease = 58.73% RV
36/12k lease = 57.73% RV
36/15k lease = 55.73% RV

Ideal Scenario (client qualifies for all four rebates/credits and resides in a 7.75% tax rate area)

24 months
10k miles
$26,018 residual
.00166 MF (OAC)
$3,000 lease credit
$1,000 loyalty credit
$1,000 college grad credit
$500 corp fleet/costco
$234 plus tax with $0 Down and Only $1,784 drive off

Drive-off breakdown
$925 acquisition fee
$30 license fee (may vary slightly)
$80 doc fee
$495 upfront tax
$253 first payment (with tax @ 7.75%)

Please email me directly (no PM’s please) if you’re interested and I will try to update this as soon as it is no longer available.

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta - A Hendrick Automotive Group Dealership
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

I wonder many people qualify for loyalty and college grad at the same time. Probably very few. Still not a terrible deal when you consider how much worse BMWs are leasing compared to a few months ago.

1 Like

Old beemers make decent beater college cars.

2 Likes

Haha I have a few friends from school with old bimmers, they’re the last people I’d expect to lease a new one. They didn’t mind stuff breaking down as long as they got that raw mechanical driving experience which is less common in newer BMWs.

I’m guessing you could substitute an OL code for College grad.

You’d be surprised actually. All it takes is for a recent college grad to live at home with another BMW in the household. And for everyone else that has one but not the other, it’s not a huge difference in payment.

1 Like

Keep in mind that grad discount is broader than it sounds. BMWs program includes anyone who recently got a graduate degree or doctorate. That would include anyone who graduated from law school, medical school, got a PHD and the people who get a master’s mid career. My MIL is almost 60 and had to get a master’s for her Job. She is now eligible for college grad rebate.

1 Like

What about a certificate program from UCLA Extension, would that qualify?

Based on the criteria, I don’t think so. But if you’re leasing a car it doesn’t hurt to try…

Thanks for posting the info. I wonder how does one prove s/he is eligible to graduate within the next 6 months? I assume you won’t really be able to tell from the transcript.

Review of transcripts. This programs goes through a completely different underwriting process. It’s not just the dealership or Sales Manager saying yes or no.

When I leased my 330e, I had a few months to go until graduation. My transcript didn’t show an anticipated graduation date, so it wasn’t good enough proof. I ended up printing out my graduation application from my school’s website which showed the expected graduation date.

If I was BMWs lawyer I would not have included that provision it is far to vague and difficult to define. Easy to come up with hypothetical situations where eligible is a very loose term.