2024 Hyundai Ioniq 6 SE $239/mo $0/down 24/12k

According to the article, this makes the Ioniq 6 the “cheapest car to lease in the United States”. Take that, Corolla!

Not sure there’s much to hack here if the deal is for real. Will be interesting to see if any hackrs can actually lock this down.

5 Likes

Wow :money_mouth_face: Commenting to follow

I think the key will be being able to actually find a SE RWD/Standard Range :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There are ~zero SEs in northern California, so no one is getting that deal around here

3 Likes

Article also says the SEL is $349/mo, and the SE AWD is $319/mo (both with $0 down).

From the article:

“People who go for the deal will just have to pay the first month’s fee (and taxes and fees), and they’ll be good to go.”

So $0 down does not mean $0 due at signing.

3 Likes

Not sure why you are posting your deal sheet in an Ioniq 6 thread.

Oops, because I am a fool.

1 Like

Corolla hasnt been anywhere near the cheapest lease in a long time

True, does not appear to be Sign & Drive. Just no cap cost reduction or up-front fees (not sure what they do about sales tax, probably state-dependent).

You have to pay the acquisition fee, dealer doc fee, registration fees and tax on the monthly (if you live in state that charges sales tax). So that could be an additional $2k - $3k upfront.

This was discussed here:

TL;DR: the advertised offer assumes the selling price at MSRP (no discount) but does not include any taxes, dealer fees, or government fees.

A dealer could mark up the selling price and MF, and add F&I products, to further add to the cost.

1 Like

I got this deal for $288 a month. $288 (first month’s payment) down/due at signing. Nothing more. No tax, tag, title, dealer fee, or registration.

2 Likes

That was probably rolled into the monthly payment.

1 Like

Yes and no. The dealer also contributed $1200 off the MSRP which covered most of it

Its not real…its for a certain model thats not in stock anywhere…and deal ends April 1st (aprils fools day ironically) hmmmm… 239 a month w 239 down…BS

1 Like

It’s for the SE RWD model. Up until today, there were about 30 within 100 miles of me in south Florida. I got one last Friday for the deal I mentioned above. The 239 deal excludes taxes and fees for a 43xxx msrp. But roll it in, get a discount on MSRP, and you’ll be at 270-300 like I was all in. It’s real. I have one in my driveway. 44,085 msrp

5 Likes

None by me is 5 dealers all within 60 miles of each other but in 2 different states

Total bs…none in stock

I’d suggest expanding your search radius. Or pay a little more for a higher trim/AWD. It’s a nice car - especially at these price points. Also - Ioniq 5 has some deals that can be worked as an alternative to the Ioniq 6.