2019 Audi S4 P+ Lease

In the process of wrapping up a lease on a 2019 Audi S4 P+. I think I’m getting a pretty good deal and should get delivery soon!

MSRP: $62,xxx
Selling Price: $56,xxx
Monthly Payment: $556
Cash Due at Signing: $2,7xx
Incentives: $6,500

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0006
Residual: 54%

Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 10.2

Apply Max MSDs and this’ll be a great deal.

Effective $615ish rn

What are the 6500 incentives? Never seen such high incentives from Audi…
How’s the MF so low?

The monthly payment is $556 including tax. I tried maxing the MSD on the lease calculator, but didn’t have a big impact…so I didn’t ask…

I guess Audi is trying to get rid of these cars. They made an announcement yesterday that they are going to be a newly redesigned model soon.

Ya I mean if the MF is truly as low as you posted, MSDs won’t do much. It’s a solid deal

Maybe for the 2021 model year. The current generation was new in 2018. Usually it’s a four years for a facelift and 7 to 8 for a full redesign.

10msd should drop it to .00015. I just did this and it saves a little bit.

Also, what other options were included in this P+? Was audicare included?

Just looked at one in NJ (i am a NY guy but no MSD’s here) and with 2500 DAS they quoted me $705. Your deal is much better, mine was the first price of the first dealer I went into so sure I can get it lower. Sticker on mine was 63K even.

Trying to understand also how you got $6500 in incentives. I’m Wrapping up a deal for 64k p+ sticker with 52% residual and .0006 MF and with $3k down and INCLUDING audicare and wheel and tire I’m at $670 a month for 12k miles a year. I’m in NJ and that’s payment includes tax.

There was a $3500 lease credit, $750 loyalty offer, and then another $2,250 that the dealer said I qualified for since I had an Audi A6. This dealer was the only one that offered the additional $2,250. He said that it was a new program.

Never heard of that extra incentive, but good for you. Thats a steal of a deal. I have talked with 5 different dealers in NJ and none of them offered me that extra $2,250. I got everything else. Nice snag.

I actually was able to just convince the dealer to take MSD and now i got a killer deal:

2 Likes

My man! Nice job!

2 Likes

I credit this 100% to you by educating me.

1 Like

The MSD saved me $70 a month

They did a major help. I’m essentially at 555$

The $600 you see a month includes Audi care and wheel and tire rolled in which your deal does not.

2 Likes

Looks like a great deal with the MSDs, but I’m curious, what’s meant by the “drive off” amount in line 25?

It’s MSDs + Rebates + Cash DAS (incl 1st month)

$5625+2500+3000

1 Like

Killer deal. Good job.

I am looking to do a first time lease for a S4. Im also in NJ.

How can i replicate or get a deal similar to this?

@mmettias - Read this: https://leasehackr.com/blog/2016/4/17/how-to-calculate-lease-payments-by-hand

Then go here to get MF, residual, incentives for your area: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53889/audi/s4/2019-audi-s4-lease-deals-and-prices/p14

Post something like this: I’m looking for MF, residual, incentives for 2019 S4 P+. Zip: XXXXX. 12k/36m

Then start using the leasehackr calculator https://leasehackr.com/calculator and start figuring out what deals would look like based on some of the dealer discounts you’ve seen lately for an S4. Then contact all Audi dealers in the area and start getting quotes.

2 Likes