2018 Audi S3 Lease - SoCal

Hi All,

Been cruising the forums, and here is a proposed lease from a local LA Audi dealer on the last 2018 S3 on the lot, which they claim is motivating them to get rid of it.

Obv want to get rid of the down payment, but assuming that more or less gets rolled in monthlys, how does this stack up? Heard around here that Audi’s are bad leases in general.
Thanks!

Are you sure that MF is right? That is a super high interest rate.

looks like he’s trying to calculate the values from a monthly payment he got. no way the s3 has a residual of 61% right now

1 Like

That’s what I thought after entering the numbers. They haven’t run my credit yet, but I have a very good 750+ score. Thanks for the feedback!

I may have entered things into the calculator incorrectly, here are the raw numbers from the dealer.

No thoughts?

Running the numbers using edumnds 0.0001 MF and 43% RV, it seems like they’re either marking up the MF or doing something shady. Here’s what I got: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&msrp=53320&sales_price=42261&months=39&mf=0.0001&dp=2500&doc_fee=85&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=43&reg_fee=606&sales_tax=9&memo=S3&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

Ask them for more details on the MF/RV and calculations. Unless the 2500 already includes the acq fee, first month and all the dealer fees, then the payment should be more like $539, so still looks fishy:

Thanks! Yea, the monthly payments don’t add up.

People are getting better deals on S4 than what you are getting on S3 in same region,

It seems the S4 is leasing better than usual right now, might be worth checking it out if you aren’t married to S3!