2018 Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Lease

That MF has to be wrong, but that’s a great deal for a GLC.

@Luv5
To me it sounds like a no-brainer for 14,200 for 36 mo otherwise.
However, my friend just got the GLC a few days ago, and his payment using MSDs turned out better than using a One-pay when comparing total spent. Have them run it as a lease using max MSDs and compare the diff.

Sorry, my typo. MF is .0006

Thanks for your response. Can you please share the lease details so that I can negotiate.

your deal is better than my friends. My point is he had it quoted as a normal lease payment, lease with MSDs and one-pay. For some reason, for this particular car at this time the MSDs worked out better. So your deal is already a lot better than my friends, there’s a possibility it could even be slightly better as a MSD lease that’s why i’d have them run it.

Ohh … Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Will check with dealer on MSD.

Is this in southern California? If so, can you pm dealer to me?

very good deal. can you share which dealership and state? thanks

@Twodomes: No, it’s not in California.

@305Hackr: I have checked with dealer on MSD and he gave me offer which is way more than one pay. Dealer is not willing to give same discount if i am not going for one pay. Any suggestion?

not sure if there’s a regional difference. Most of the time, the one-pay comes out cheaper, for whatever reason on this car here in FL the MSDs worked better. Did you find out what the diff in payment is ? If it’s minimal, i wouldn’t do a one-pay.

@305Hackr thanks for details. I tried a lot and seems that dealer is not willing to offer same discount with MSD’s. Also, he is not willing to offer additional discount for fleet. I am not sure whether I should pull trigger.

What was the quote you received for a 36 month 12k per year lease with Max MSDS (NOT PAY IN FULL).

@Luv5, what’s the difference in payment? Same question as @tekelman.

If the difference is minor, then use MSD. If not, and the one-pay is $14,200 for 36 mo/12k for a 47250 then i’d take it. It’s the equivalent of a $400ish/mo payment. Very good payment for this vehicle.

@305Hackr: Dealer has mentioned that monthly payment will be $446 plus 10 MSD and drive off (Fees and taxes). What you guys suggest? @tekelman

Drive off is prob $1500 which is the equivalent of ~$40/mo extra. So $446+40 that’s about $90 difference or $3240 over 36 mo. and you have to give him 10x MSDs.

1-pay is the way to go if it’s $14,200 total as you previously mentioned.

If you total car - do you lose all that money?

@tekelman: I think Benz provides GAP insurance free of cost. Hence, there would not be complete loss.
@305Hackr: thanks for the details. Seems that one pay is much better.
Any idea if fleet discount can be added on top of negotiated MSRP? Dealer is saying no

@Luv5 my understanding is that you can’t stack fleet with an incentive like the winter event which was $1000. So if you get $1500 for fleet and $1000 in rebate, you go with fleet but you don’t get $2500 because they don’t stack. I just did a long post about mercedes incentives.

@305Hackr: Thanks for sharing rebate details. Really appreciate your help!