2018 Jaguar F-Pace 25T Premium $543 36/7.5, $1.2k DAS MSRP $50k+

Longtime lurker here in LA, but wanted to share the deal I got - let me know your thoughts. Maybe could have pushed MF down for $7 less, but was quoted same pricing on a $47k trim at a different dealership.

2018 Jaguar F-Pace 25T Premium (white with black interior, black gloss package, 19" spoke wheels).

MSRP: $50,422
Selling Price: $43,147
Monthly Payment: $543.xx (inc. tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $1,214.xx
MSD: none
Incentives: none

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .000209
Residual: 53%

Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.3 years

Something looks wrong with that residual %. It’s so low at that mileage it’s absurd. I would expect it to be 63-65% or so. That’s why you are getting a bogus quote.

Dealers can’t change the RV.

How is it a bogus quote? I haven’t seen any deals better.

Was it a lot of work to get this? Am going to check out some F-paces soon and wonder what kind of offers dealers will start with. Also in So-Cal

The people at the Santa Monica dealership were pretty awful to deal with and they were not motivated at all. They gave me essentially the same deal on a $47k MSRP and refused to negotiate (to their defense, MF was .00011) - same deal on demo with 3k miles or a new one. Didn’t make sense. WeHo didn’t go there, but kind of similar pricing to SM from what I looked at. Ended up going to Newport Beach as they were more motivated to sell me a car.

That’s a great deal on a F Pace.

I am finding out when searching for a JLR car the west LA area dealers like SM, Hornburg are not very motivated.

Newport and Anaheim Hills are super competitive.

The best I have found is San Diego JLR.

1 Like

Apologies - mean to say totally bogus residual making it tough to lease.

That’s as good a deal as I’ve seen on an f-pace. Actually able to consider it now for my wife who is due for a car soon. Thanks for sharing, I hope I can do something similar in NJ!

Currently, Jaguar is offering the “Winter Holiday sales” incentive: $1500.
Jaguar NA contacted me after I asked for a new PIN code ($1000) and the said their winter event supersedes the PIN code offer from last month.

Plus the dealer has other incentives that total $7000 off MSRP according to them.
Now is a good time for an F Pace.

What’s it look like now

Do you think a 1% lease is possible on the 2019 F-Pace (either 25 or 30t?) . Quotes i’ve received have been 1.2%, so $600/month premium 30t 10k/yr 39 mo. (I live in NY State) . thanks (lurked a while, but first post so sorry if it’s in the wrong place!)

This is a “decent” quote I’m getting in Boston

$0 Cap Cost just upfronts of $2088

That looks pretty good to me (falls in that 1% target) - very helpful. thanks for posting. What money factor are they using?

Ya know I’m actually not certain so my apologies.

Its not too bad of a deal. If only it wasn’t such a crappy car!

That’s why you should pick up the Macan deal you messaged me about :slight_smile:

if a macan leased at this price with $0 down i’ll buy one today!

Here’s 21% off on one I’m brokering. Can’t beat it!

So…you in?