2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 39/15k 0 Down $527/mo - Updated 6/8 with new quote

Edit: Just got my final quote for the dealer. Was able to get them down to 497 for the payment for 12k, I am looking at the 15k miles a year which the payment is $527 a month with $527 due at signing. How does that sound? I don’t have all the numbers that I did below for this new quote. Thoughts?

Hey, how does this look. Just went in to test drive and get some initial numbers. They were pressing my hard to snag it today:

Zip: 03062 (No Sales Tax)
Terms: 39/12k
MSRP: 57,550.00
Discount: 8,460.66 (Includes 3,250 incentive)
Titl, Doc, Veh. Prep: 535
Reg Service: 737
Total Adjusted Cap: 49,089.34
TDAS: 512
Payment: 511.65
Residual: 30,501.50

To try and get me to sign they did offer 2 years of service while there, not sure if I would get that again.

Thanks!

1 Like

Emailed me back and said they would do 509 today along with 2 years of maintenance.

Depends on options, I guess… I had an offer for purchase (Memorial Day Sales) for a Red Sport AWD with Sensory package. MSRP 58.480 (around $1k higher than yours), purchase price (cap) was a few hundred $$ less than your offer. But I’m a newbie, so no idea if that was a good deal or not…

Any other thoughts on the deal? Want to make sure all looks normal.

Seems higher than other recent Red Sport deals…

That’s a base red sport. The deal OP posted is ok. Maybe a little inflated because no tax, but also 12k.

I stand corrected

I’m aggressively shopping this car right now. I have been since early last month. I’m getting so frustrated with the numbers that I’m about to just lay down on the next halfway decent offer. When you’re looking at what others got here on that car, it makes you think your deal is bad, but it’s not. It’s a decent deal! The others that are paying less bought their cars in February or March, which is the end of Infiniti’s fiscal year, which means pricing was very aggressive then. Right now, the money factor, if you can get them to give you their buy rate at .00003 is excellent! But the residual and discounts are weak. The biggest discount I’ve been able to achieve at this point is between $9-10k, and thats after spending a crapload of time making calls to get that. The deal I have on the table today is $9k off, $55,500 MSRP, .00003 money factor, $3k out of pocket, 15k miles, 39 months, $556 a month including taxes. I’m waiting for 1 more large dealer in California to get back to me with numbers tomorrow.
Your deal is actually good, but the timing is bad for the Q50 Red Sport, so we’ll end up paying more…

I got mine back in Feb for 498 a month with tax. 61k MSRP fully loaded with carbon fiber package with $2500 DAS…love the car don’t see any around here. Good luck OP.

2 Likes

2019’s should coming out in August-September… maybe wait till then for better deals on '18?

Not a bad deal at all. If you love the car, go for it. I am paying more for my 16 AWD RS400, but I get 15K/year.

I got an offer of $9-10k off RS AWD w/ Sensory. MSRP $58,480, offer just under $49k. That’s actually asking for “best deal” numbers from one dealer in Bay Area… I thought it could be better, so I passed… But, I can afford to wait - I have a car, and it’s still running :slight_smile:

Sounds like they really want to move this car.
If this really is the car you want, i’d email them back saying you’ll sign today if they throw in free maintenance for entire lease term and a little more off the monthly.

I reached out to every Infiniti dealer in the Bay, Socal, and AZ. Beschoff was the only dealer willing to try and negotiate. Reached out to Adrian at Sewell in Dallas, but he said I had to be present to sign the papers? :man_shrugging:…reached out to a dealer in Arkansas and they matched Sewell’s pricing at 47k since their competitors. My $498 included shipping of the car as well with 15k miles yearly.

So, 47k for a $61K MSRP? I think Feb was extra-ordinarily cheap… I don’t suppose you know if they’d be wiling to do that deal again? :slight_smile:

Intrigued to see how much more it would be for 15k, would rather be safe than sorry with the mileage I choose. Feel like I would get close to 12k.

Actually got a slightly lower offer from a dealer down in Mass. I think this weekend I am going to try and counter with it to see if my local dealer can get close to it with the maintenance included.

I believe the price difference was around $25/month to go from 12K to 15K / year

Hi guys,

I’m also aggressively shopping this car in the DC Metro area, the best I was able to do was a 2018 Red Sport with an MSRP of 54660 (base MSRP of 53k AWD with destination charges 995) down to 43,800 with 15k a year (residual of 51%) and 2500 down, the dealer took 10.00 a month off to bring the total down to 439.00 monthly, normally would have been 449.00. This was last week during Memorial Day weekend.

I passed on the deal and decided to contact some dealers in the South, both gave me written quotes for RWD Red Sports of 42,8XX, the car has an MSRP of 56k (RWD’s start at a base MSRP of 51k) , this price did not include the shipping to the DC area with nothing down. Both dealers gave me crap when I brought up the dealer incentive 3250 as the quotes did not include them.

I’ll revisit both these dealers in a weeks time to see if they’re willing to honor the dealer incentive. I think both were not willing to honor dealer incentive because I brought it up very late in the negotiating and via email instead of in person or obvious reasons.

When I leased my current car I did so at the end of June and did ok, I think I will do the same with the q50 Red Sport to get the payment where I want it to be below 400.00 monthly.

Everyone’s quote on here for Infiniti’s already include the incentive. No dealer will give you an additional $3250 on top of your $13k+ discount on a $56k Red Sport.