2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport ($459 / month with $1559 due at signing) NY / NJ / CT

, ,

I have a black on black 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport available. This is a base car and is available for delivery in the NYC Tri-State Area. In addition, I have additional red sports that are much more heavily-optioned, but posted this as an example. PM for more information.

Note that dealer charges a $250 doc fee to NJ clients.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
MSRP: $54,660
Monthly Payment: $459
Drive-Off Amount: $1559 (first month, $700 bank, $400 DMV)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00003
Residual: 54%

I’m interested in a fully loaded RS…( Pro Active is MUST -Red or White only) pm me with details pls.

Sorry - I only have a black and a graphite shadow that has proactive.

ok, thx… if you come across any, please reach out. I saw a few dealers in NJ have the colors…

Sure, but not all of them work with brokers or go under invoice on red sports.

Is VPP applicable to red sport models?

Yessir, it is available. Feel free to PM me.

I’m currently shopping for a really aggressive lease on a Q50 Red Sport. Sensory package is a must, but I’m open to colors. I just won’t do black, red, or light blue. All the other colors would work just fine. I have a deal in California for 39 months, $2k out of pocket, 15k miles a year, maintenance for the life of the lease, on a $56k MSRP car for $470 a month. That simply doesn’t work for me. I’m looking to be somewhere in the early $400’s range for the same parameters above. I have a desirable trade in, but I could sell that to Carmax or private, if need be. Truth is, I’m looking for a powerful, yet slightly larger sports sedan (ATS-V, 550i, A6 3.0T, etc…)
I’m new to the site, so please email me if you can help or have suggestions. If you email me, I’ll simply email you back with my cell number.
Much Appreciated,
Exclusiveecs@aol.com

Thanks for sharing all of this.

Hey I am interested in a black or blue red sport if you still have some available.

I have a bunch. But the program is different this month. Pm me for more details

OK got it, I will message u now.

Does this include taxes?

yes this included NY tax.

I’m interested, please send me a PM!

how much more would 15,000 miles/yr be?

I am interested send me a PM

I cant pm yet as i’ve just made an account. If you could shoot me a message, I’d be interested in working with you toward a q50.
-Adam