2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 39/15k 0 Down $527/mo - Updated 6/8 with new quote

I’m looking for a RWD Red Sport as well. As far as the dealer in the South giving you over $10k off of MSRP, I would personally jump on that. There is a time when enough is enough, and when you ask for one more single dollar, they pull back completely. You got them there. If you pm me the dealer info, I’ll buy one and get them to duplicate one more for you, if you still want it.

Are you just straight up putting money down or is it an MSD? For me with the sensory package model sub 500 is my goal with maintenance included. Not sure if I can swing it for the 15K but I’m going to try.

If you get that payment at $500 or less, as you’re attempting to do, they will likely give you their buy rate as the money factor. Their buy rate is the interest rate they get from Infiniti, without the usual mark up. The buy rate on this car is .00003. I can’t imagine an msd buying down the rate any further. It’s almost zero percent. Maybe someone else here can shed some light on this subject for us. Can you or should you buy down a .00003 money factor?

Not sure exactly what you mean, what do you mean by a buy down? Does that mean that they most likely wouldn’t go any lower without adding on MSD’s?

Not sure if IFS allows a buy down to .00001, but .00003 is so low, it’s not worth it.

From what I’ve learned on this forum, multi security deposit (MSD) allows you to lower the interest rate (money factor in a lease) by placing multiple security deposits which you would get back at the end of the lease. In this case with the Q50, the money factor is so low, I don’t see how MSD would help. Maybe some else that understands MSD’s can chime in…

If you’re interested, I found a broker (this particular broker charges the dealer, not you) that found me a deal on a Q50 Red Sport with Sensory package (around $56k MSRP) with 15k miles a year, 39 months, $3k out of pocket, $499 a month with taxes included. The taxes included are based on my AZ tax of 8.9%, yours would vary of course. I just struck a deal today on swapalease for a 2016 Mercedes C450 AMG. So unless something goes wrong with my transaction, I don’t need the deal. That being said, it’s a pretty good deal. Pm me for his contact information. I’m obviously not getting anything out of this, I’m simply connecting 2 people together.

Ah that makes sense now

I think I’m good for now, thanks tho. Would rather stay local and not too interested in any more than first months do at signing. Congrats on the new car tho.

To add a data point, I checked around yesterday as I’m also contemplating on the RS and was able to get 10000 and 10500 off from 57.5k msrp from two dealers. That’s roughly 17 and 18 % respectively.

Including the incentive?

The dealership doesn’t pay the broker but place his fees in your lease payment. Some brokers will charge $200 and then have an additional $500 + added to the lease to get even more. Pretty common practice.

Yes, that was the final selling price.

Main dealer I am working with doesn’t want to go below 49k for the 57.5k msrp one. Trying to get them down a little more.

Interesting, thanks for that information. I of course had no idea… At the end of the day though, I never really care if someone is making money off me. I do care that I believe I’m getting a value for my dollar.
Example: If you had a rich brother that sold you a 2016 BMW M3 for $5k and you asked me to buy it for $25k, that’s a killer deal! I don’t care that you only paid $5k for the car, and I’m giving you $20k more than what you paid for it. I’m simply happy I picked up a clean, late model M3 for $25k! Right? I mean do you care at the end of the day if you feel like you got a good deal?
I’ve been shopping this car for almost a full month, and thats the closest I’ve gotten. Now, I wasn’t shopping this car to get a $500 payment, I was hoping to get in the early $400’s for a $56k MSRP car, but that $400 payment is simply not realistic right now…

Hey, no problem man. Maybe someone else would be interested. As for the congratulations, it’s a bit premature. I’ve just been reading several horror stories about people, affluent people trying to get approved for a lease transfer from Mercedes Benz Financial, and I have yet to come across a positive review. I just submitted the credit application and I feel really good about it. I just leased a new Porsche 718 Cayman in March. My wife and I both have solid credit, income, and would easily get approved to buy or lease most Benzes new. But it seems lease transfer with Mercedes Financial is a whole different animal. Anyway, time will tell. We should have a response in a few days, but I’m no longer feeling confident or excited. Sucks, because last minute, before accepting the deal for the lease transfer, I was considering buying a low mile, pre-owned version of the same car. Financially speaking, if I buy the car that’s already 2 years old, 40+% depreciated, still under warranty, and kept it for 2 years, then sold it, it would cost me less. That’s including maintaining the car, tax, etc…

Edit: Just got my final quote for the dealer. Was able to get them down to 497 for the payment for 12k, I am looking at the 15k miles a year which the payment is $527 a month with $527 due at signing. How does that sound? I don’t have all the numbers that I did below for this new quote. Thoughts?

That’s a great deal, especially if it is for AWD. I just agreed a deal for $508 a month ($508 due at signing) for a 39/10 red sport with sensory package, all wheel drive.

497 for 39/12 is really good.

I have gotten multiple quotes for 58k msrp for 39/10 @ 470-485 / mo.

I’m new to leasing… Does credit affect the MF?