2018 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus MSRP $65,180 MSRP, $685/mo, 12k/36m

yeah, but taxes are taxes and you’ll get hit either way, for Texas it’s property tax.

Yeah, I think that’s how every state is that doesn’t have a property tax.

Everyone makes a big deal that they don’t pay state income tax, they just don’t realize their other taxes are much higher than everywhere else.

Can you do MSD’s in another state if you are registering it to NY? Either way I am happy enough with this deal. I did contact one dealersihp in CT that wanted $750 a month…

1 Like

I’m look for q5 and sq5. I heard that sq5 for $600 is good deal. How about q5? Would it be possible to make it about $450 with zero down on premium plus model? 36/10

I’m shopping for a Q5 for my wife. I have two dealers at 15% off plus rebates on existing inventory. But even on a base Premium Plus, I’m still in the low to mid $500’s per month with zero down. A few options and you’re quickly at $600, even with that huge discount. They just don’t lease well. More rebates in December likely, but dwindling inventory.

Oh wow… even after 15% off…? That’s insane…
What was the rv and mf on q5?
I wish my girl tell me that she wants infinity or even BMW instead audi…
It’s too tough to make LH deal…

Audi has higher MF typically so deals are helped by using MSDs. Don’t expect $600 as easily attained for an SQ5, the one benchmark for that kind of deal was a 7500 mile $20k-ish 1-pay. You will not get the same with standard drive offs and no cash towards working the interest down.

2 Likes

I’m afraid so. Very high money factor, low residuals, and low incentives make the Q5 a bad lease. Infiniti QX50 would be a much better deal for you. But if you really want the Q5, start with Edmunds to get your regional lease numbers: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45058/audi/q5/2018-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices. Then shop your vehicle and get your discount. Most discounts are around 12%, but I have two dealers at 15% off aged inventory. Plus your numbers into the Leasehackr calculator and you’ll get very accurate numbers. Still $550 per month with zero down isn’t terrible for a premium plus.

1 Like

Thank you so much sir:)

Would you tell me how MSD works on lease?
I’ve never tried it before.

each MSD takes the MF down .00005, you can do a maximum of 10.

How much is the each msd? Is it depends on cars brand or model?

Hi,

I’m new to this forum and just wanted to share a recent deal that I got today for an Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Tech Premium:

MSRP: 45075.00
Savings: 8741.00
Selling Price: 36334.00
Sale tax (FL): 1321.62
Dealer/State Fees: 1545.97
Total Price: 39201.59
Customer Cash: 889
Net Residual: 23889.75
Program/Miles 36/12k
36 months 506-536 per month

They said MF was 00147 and Residual 53

Any Feedback would be appreciated. They wouldn’t budge any more on the deal and another dealer would not even match it and said take it.

I believe each msd is the equivalent of one monthly payment, rounded to the nearest $50 (not sure up or down).

I’m the one with the $600/month sq5. It wasn’t a unicorn deal, because multiple dealers in LA were offering similar terms, but, this was achieved on December 30 of last year, in the most competitive market, with all season of Audi promos plus loyalty. Going with a 7500mi/yr lease saved me one rv point against 10k miles, so about $620 overall, but the kicker was a one pay lease, which saved a ton in interest. Using msd would have had a similar affect, I just preferred to pay off the whole lease at that point.

The RV on the sq5 is probably a couple points lower now than it was 10 months ago, but the money factor is probably lower too. If you’re in a good market, and you wait til season of Audi (extra incentives), my guess is you can get in the same ballpark as my deal. Siejammy is right; you can’t get there without msd or one pay to lower the interest.

Great job!! A few questions please. I love the SQ3 and I’m so glad that you have these amazing numbers! This is an amazing deal! Wow! Did you have to go to numerous dealerships before you got this deal?

Did you try any auto/car brokers?

Thanks for your help,
Dave

Jesus, $500 for a $39k car. I’m not an expert and have ZERO clue if this offer is good or not, but Audi is robbing people. I leased 60k Infiniti for $440 a month.

1 Like