2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

There are not dealers on this forum waiting to PM you …

5 Likes

Hey @susie would you mind pm’ing me with the dealer and salesperson you worked with?

Please let me know what dealer in Socal you got this deal. Thanks

In TX and just lined up what I think is a real nice RX350 deal. Going to sign tomorrow. I’m a newb to the community so not sure if I can (or how to) post a new forum to share the deal. Will reply here if I can’t figure it out. Should be ~$51k MSRP at ~$420 excl tax :slight_smile:

How much did you put down?

Just started talking to dealers for a rx350 for the wife. One came back earlier today with 6k off MSRP of 57194 before lease cash.

How much room is left to push for?

Do they ever deal for the RC-F or is there reasons why people are all going for the 350?

@West you realize this thread is about the RX and not RC right?

Oh jeez it’s past my bedtime -.-

Would I have any luck getting something like this deal in Michigan?

This was from September and residuals and MF have probably changed. Not much Lexus competition in the Midwest unlike in CA and the Tri-state area, so I would say no.

1 Like

Anyone have an idea what I should be paying for a 2017 RX 350 (MSRP $50,750), with Tier 1 Credit and loyalty in NJ? The quotes I have been receiving seems super high (470) with (470 total due at inception). Any help would be appreciated!

Further, if anyone has the MF, Residual, Lease Cash and Possible Incentives on a 12k per month lease it would be greatly appreciated.

did you get the car? what’s the breakdown?

(Edit fixed link) I did - posted the breakdown here: 2017 RX350 $51K MSRP 36/10 $411/mo excl tax (in Texas)

anyone able to replicate this in NJ?

Would love to hear, I’m in NJ as well.

@aj.village @Cliftonite Ray Catena in Freehold gives good prices. Try there

They wanted almost 500 for the nx with a bunch of money down.

they wanted insane prices at ray catena.