2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

Hi Steve - thanks for the advice. Wife really liked the F sport we test drove and would probably pull the trigger if they worked on price. Unfortunately, it had about $1,200 in accessories that we didn’t care for and I’m yet to hear back a counter on price.

1 Like

any updates? …20

Wife and I ended up walking away. They weren’t really negotiating. They came back with $2,000 at signing and $710 a month. In the end, we don’t need a new car yet & the RX wasn’t even my wife’s favorite vehicle.

Crazy. Sad that some dealers are like that.

Max is 9, I did 9 on a 2017 F Sport at Van Nuys Keyes.

@Emgomez MF was higher when we got our RXs. Now, only 6 MSDs is allowed/needed to get it down to .00007.

Below is the quote I received in PA for 36/12K. Any thoughts?

Try another dealer…that’s terrible.

1 Like

Any recommended dealership on PA/OH/VA/MD area?

I am looking to get 12-13%off MSRP. Is it doable in PA/OH/VA/MD?

i thought the lease cash is $2500…paperwork says "total rebates: $2000"
And what’s that $816.47 rebate?

I believe the lease cash is regional. PA is $2000.
I am not sure about the other rebate.

I read that as 816.47 due from him at delivery

@mp11477 i think you’re right. I didn’t see it again at the bottom, only saw it in the rebate area of the form.

Is 10-12% off MSRP reasonable for a 2017 Base model? Trying to get dealer in Columbus, Ohio down to around 41k from MSRP of $45,868, but seems like it’s not going to be an easy feat. We have $2,500 in lease cash and I qualify for the $1,000 graduate as well. With 6 MSDs was hoping to get payment around $350.

Received another quote from dealer in OH. What do you guys think?

Seems good one. Hope to get one in WA soon!

This is like the blind leading the blind.

Can someone help me out with some info on December to Remeber sales event. Are the deals significantly better than they are right now? Lease cash in Ohio right now is $2500 on RX350. What could I potentially expect during this event? Higher lease cash, better sales prices, or both?

Thanks everyone

In Dec 2016, lease cash wasn’t as much and MF was higher. If you can get 12%+ off MSRP now, I’d pull the trigger.

3 Likes

any dealers in new england who can match this deal, pm me pls.