2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

I got a quote.

This is just copied and pasted from an email:

The MSRP is $38,845. The selling price was $37,500. And you also received $4,750 in rebates. I do not have access to the money factor, only the sales managers do, but they are set by the manufacturer. The net cap cost was $34,348.67.

spoke with our Hyundai manager, since there are not as many rebates going on right now for the Genesis, the best we could do with $0 out of pocket would be $385/month. He did mention something about some hidden money from Hyundai he may be able to get for the deal, but it would not be significant enough to change the payment drastically.

does $385 per month sound right? I was hoping to get one for $240-280/month like some people here

Really does not look like a good deal. You should be able to get another 2-3K off

Move on to a different dealership that does not seem like a good deal at all. I was ready to lease one last one and with only first moth and tag due at signing I was looking at about 289/month including 6% FL tax and the MSRP was about the same (39k), and the incentives this month are about $250 higher than last month I think. Also keep in mind that FL dealers charge a high doc fee, this dealer’s fee was 899 i believe.

Could you let me know the dealer name in Grand Rapids area ?

A BIG thank you to all of you and specially dsw13!

I was able to get a Genesis in Delray Hyundai for $284 a month with tech package! I am loooving it specially for the price! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

BTW they do accept $1000 extra off with the Uber coupon. The seller used 4 x $500 dealer certificates. They told me that since they are the dealer that sell the most Genesis in FL they get a lot of those. However he is running out of those.

At the end we used:

$3750 lease cash
$1000 competitive owner
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$1000 Uber Coupon

Total incentives: $7750

Did you also deal with Michael Shaevitz?

Is the 284 with FL tax or no? Was this a demo? Any money down or a “sign and drive”?

I am in NYC area, anyone know the details for 10K/36months signature package

Yes with Michael shaevitz.

With tax demo! For about 1k more you can get it no demo.

Money due at signing: $284 + $67 . First month plus registration transfer.

Remember… I used the Uber coupon.

What are the requirements for that again? Just register as an uber driver right?

Correct! I had an account opened from a long time ago but I had 0 rides. Never used it. However it was active and they were able to use it

Would appreciate anyone’s input on this: I really like the 2016 Genesis, and while I’m not expecting a perfect storm find resulting in payments under $200/month, does anyone know if there any incentives or deals for me in South Jersey to get one at around 300-350/month with only a first month’s payment being made the day of the sale?

you should be able to get to 300. All the incentives in this thread are basically national. Open a boostup account 30 days prior to purchase, sign up for uber 2 week before. Do you lease now? Push for the 1K competitive. Everyone gets the $3750 in lease cash. My guess is that lease cash will swell to at least 4k next month. The 17’s are in port in California. Hyundai and the dealers will be doing everything in their power to get rid of the remaining 16’s over the next two months. Basically you want to lease the last month that hyundai supports the 16’s. My guess is the 16’s will only be lease able for 2-3 more months, with monthly incentives growing every month until they stop supporting it.

Thanks for the response, man. I will definitely take those steps, and yes, I am currently leasing a 2016 Maxima, so I’ll push for the competitive.

So if I can gather all of those incentives, what selling price should I be aiming for to really nail down that $300 (or under, hopefully) per month figure? MSRP is around 40K, no?

I would push for 2-3 off MSRP PLUS the incentives. Depending on your tax you should be at 300 or under. This will be my approach in a month or so…

I reside in the DFW, and am wondering what deals people are getting in my area. I’m in the market for a new lease and I love the look of these Genesis Sedans.

I’m currently in Los Angeles area and want to lease this vehicle.I was wondering if anybody in the area could shed some light on their experience and price points. I would appreciate it!

Fox Hyundai in Grand Rapids, MI. Caleb was my salesperson.

Was hoping for some insight. I received a quote for 1550 down, with $368 monthly payments including tax. This is for a 3.8 Genesis with the tech package in the SoCal region. Is this a good deal? Thanks!