2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Went to Hyundai yesterday and walked out with a pretty good deal.

Bought the ultimate Genesis AwD HTRAC (Their showroom car) 53k msrp.

36/10k lease. 385 down (1st mo payment). 386.75 a month that includes their oil change package maintenence package.

1 Like

That payment is without tax? How much was the maint. pkg?

How much were your taxes, tags, and fees – and would it be too much trouble to post the agreement? I’ve been emailing several dealers around me, and I’d be ecstatic with that deal (if I could forward it around).

Awesome work!

Maintenance package was only 450 I believe. Oil change every 3k miles.

I will post my deal when I get home.
I recieved:
Lease bonus cash
Conquest bonus
College grad
2,500 in manager coupons (5x $500 coupons).

This payment is out the door. Recieved tax credits.

Thats a lot of car for that price.

Not sure how the tax credits worked out for you, but I’m looking at 2.5-3.5K just in taxes, tags, and fees, and that’s everywhere I check.

I assume they discounted the sale price significantly?

What dealer was that?

Was a Hyundai dealership here in arlington, tx. I did get the price of the vehicle discounted heavily along with incentives.

Tax credits basically made me pay little to no sales tax.

Someone mentioned a Geico bonus… anyone else heard of this? Can’t really find any info on it…

Anyone from the Boston area got any deals on this? I’m super interested.

Well, I’ve closed in on a deal. I will know tomorrow whether it’s mine or not, because Hyundai Financial is gonna need to include my sister as a cosigner in spite of her terrible credit (I need her in the paperwork to insure the vehicle).

Final deal:

MSRP: $42,900 (AWD, Casablanca White)
Seller price/MF/Residual: Not sure.

My deal:
-36 months, 12,000 miles/year – (I will likely bump to 15,000 miles/year)
-$325/month, and all I need to do is make my first payment, sign, and drive. We didn’t run numbers on 15K, but the Sales Manager said it probably won’t even be an additional $20/month, so it’ll probably be $345, but I want the miles. Really chill people. I hope it works out with the bank, but it’s out of the dealership’s hands for now.

I’m in South Jersey. If this deal doesn’t go through and someone wants it, PM me and I’ll let you know who to talk to.

I got $4750 in lease cash, $1000 competitive, $2500 in dealer coupons (maxed out).

1 Like

that’s an awesome deal. If you do get it, could you please post your contract? I’d like to see if my dealer can match it!

Yes, absolutely. Process wasn’t that grueling either.

Started with a visit to the dealership on Tuesday – they laughed me out. Emailed a bunch of dealers on Tuesday night (and I will provide the emails if you guys wanna copy and paste them to local dealers of your own). I had one dealer offer me a Genesis, sticker price of $47K, for $403 a month, $403 total due at signing. That was also 36mo/12K. That one was sick, don’t get me wrong, but I’ll pass on the moonroof, take an extra 3K miles/year, and save myself ~2K over the course of the lease to go with these people.

Anyway, I’m glad they offered it, because I then shopped that deal around, and got a dealership in Philly to offer me $347 month, $347 drive off, 36mo/12K. That dealership didn’t include the competitive incentive, and I really didn’t wanna go to Philly, so I told the dealer with whom I intend to do business that if he can add in the competitive for my 2016 Maxima, that he has my business.

That’s how I got to $325/month. If I sign, I can’t wait to show you guys the contract, but not before I shove it in that first dealer’s face, lmao. The lady at the dealership told me in the most condescending way that there’s no way I’d hit that payment, and that – by comparison – her daughter leases a Santa Fe for $333/month. We hit a wall once I told her that her daughter got a raw deal. Oh well.

Anyway, big thanks to Leasehackr. I’ll keep you guys posted one way or the other.

1 Like

@Vasilios_Schujas : I am also located in NJ. Can you share the name of the dealer that offered you $403 and also the dealership that you are planing to sign the lease with. thanks.

That’s great. Do you mind Sending me your email please? You can inbox me if you want. I’d love to send it to my local dealers since its the end of the month, I’m sure I’ll get someones attention.

Thanks

No problem. Check your inbox.

I sent you an email to the provided address, Please check.

Also, Are you going to get rid of your current Maxima lease? if so, how are you doing that? Are you rolling the payments in your new lease or are you going to have hyundai purchase Maxima?

Thanks

Just sharing my SoCal experience…I reached out to ten dealers which were the closest to L.A. including the Win (El Monte) the one recommended here…Half I spoke to in person telling them to expect an email…I got one offer back, 3.8 w/tech for just under $500/mo, no one else even replied…Same canned email in which I usually get a response from. Maybe I just had bad luck but I’d say if you’re looking in the L.A. area, definitely expand your radius…

Can we get August Incentives when they are available? Thanks Michael !

1 Like

Still really into this Genesis, but I ran into some issues with the bank in spite of being tier 1 credit. Suffices to say that I may need to take a little break before running my credit through Hyundai again, but I am interested in seeing what kind of new incentives they roll out for this month.

This was my best offer (I think):

And when that fell through, I had the trigger pulled on this deal (car was detailed, parked right next to mine, on my insurance, keys in my pocket, just awaiting a few F&I signatures):

That was with 15K/year, and true sign and drive (first payment rolled in).

Oh well. Hope it works out at the end of next month. The formula seems pretty simple to me – max out on rebates and the five allowed dealer coupons, have the dealer drop the sell price to KBB fair purchase, and sign the papers.

By the way, anyone see the cash back offers on the Equus? It’s too bad it’s such an ugly car, lmao.