2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Can we get updated numbers for July? Thanks all hope everyone had a happy 4th.

i believe july numbers are valid until end of today. The july numbers may not be available until later this week

Congrats! Seems like folks are having way more success with Genesis than Optima Hybrid – to the point where some Genesis deals are cheaper than what some have been quoted for an Optima Hybrid!

Any update on this?

I dont see the lease cash $3500 promotion now :frowning: is it dead?

Also interested to know about July numbers and any success (or war) stories in South Florida

Delray Hyundai has some good advertised quotes but limited inventory. I actually got a quote from them in May, but I had 4 payments left on my lease then and they were only willing to roll those over. here is their promo for this month and the quote from may without taking those 4 payments into account

here is the salesman info, he was very upfront with me and so far the best price among other local dealerships.
Michael Shaevitz
Internet Sales Manager
Delray Hyundai/Acura
561-265-0000 x-331
Mobile / Text: 561-267-0463

1 Like

local dealer says there is no $3500 in lease cash, can anyone confirm either way?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will call him tomorrow!

Regarding South Florida, this might be of help, but I did it on the last day of June. Trying myself to find out if the lease cash is still available as someone else I know is interested in pulling the trigger in either July or August. Anyways, here’s my deal for a 3.8 RWD with the technology package:

MSRP: $47,470.00
Adjusted Capitalized Cost (including $595 acquisition fee): $38,299.00

As far as I know, I only qualified for conquest and lease cash ($4,500.00 combined) so I guessed the pre-incentive selling price was $42,204.00 (also deducting the acquisition to get to that). Can’t say for sure if they had some other incentive that was applied, but the math works out based on my breakdown so I don’t really care if they shifted some numbers.

3 years/36,000 miles
MF: .00017/residual value 56%
$367 per month (including 6% sales tax, $337 without tax) with first payment rolled in (would have been $357.22 had I paid it upfront).

Only paid $285 up front for tag and title (but should get some of that back from the DMV as it was just a tag transfer).

I was unsure if I wanted the tech or signature, so took offers on both (I use the fighting chance method where I take offers rather than make them) and decided that for the approximately $30 per month difference, the features in the tech were a bargain (adjusted capitalized cost on the signature was $35,318.00, also including the acquisition, for a post tax (6%) monthly of $327 without rolling in first payment, $309 without tax).

Hope this helps.

Loving the car so far. Oh yeah, white exterior, black interior.

ETA: Made the deal at Coconut Creek Hyundai. Checking my offer comparison spreadsheet, Delray Hyundai was my second best offer: $344.49 (signature) & $375.29 (technology) (everything rolled in, including tax and, I’m almost positive, first payment). Just shy of what I agreed on a few miles south but substantially better than the ad from above when factoring in the additional miles. Of course, if there’s no longer any lease cash, the quote in the ad is much more comparable.

1 Like

Here are the numbers for 2016 Genesis 3.8 RWD:

36/10K: 56% residual, .00010 MF
All: $3,750 lease cash
Targeted: $1,000 Competitive Owner/Loyalty, $500 Military, $500 BoostUp, $400 Grad

Michael, any ideal what date this is through? What about Uber? Did that get cut?

I was offered $1000 Uber yesterday in FL.

Valid through August 1, 2016. My understanding is that the $1,000 Uber is for purchases only, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Thanks michael, any info about the residual and MF for AWD ?

2016 Genesis 3.8 AWD:

36/10K: 57% residual, .00025 MF
All: $3,750 lease cash
Targeted: $1,000 Competitive Owner/Loyalty, $500 Military, $500 BoostUp, $400 Grad

Richard - Are you based out of So Cal? If yes, can you pass me the dealer info?

I got a quote.

This is just copied and pasted from an email:

The MSRP is $38,845. The selling price was $37,500. And you also received $4,750 in rebates. I do not have access to the money factor, only the sales managers do, but they are set by the manufacturer. The net cap cost was $34,348.67.

spoke with our Hyundai manager, since there are not as many rebates going on right now for the Genesis, the best we could do with $0 out of pocket would be $385/month. He did mention something about some hidden money from Hyundai he may be able to get for the deal, but it would not be significant enough to change the payment drastically.

does $385 per month sound right? I was hoping to get one for $240-280/month like some people here

Really does not look like a good deal. You should be able to get another 2-3K off

Move on to a different dealership that does not seem like a good deal at all. I was ready to lease one last one and with only first moth and tag due at signing I was looking at about 289/month including 6% FL tax and the MSRP was about the same (39k), and the incentives this month are about $250 higher than last month I think. Also keep in mind that FL dealers charge a high doc fee, this dealer’s fee was 899 i believe.

Could you let me know the dealer name in Grand Rapids area ?