Trade-in: [$0]
Mileage: 14 miles

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [.00065]
Residual: [57%]

Security Deposit: [$3500]
Total Due At Signing: [$4199.45 ]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$463.45] Rolled in acquisitions fees into the monthly.

Zip Code: [63043]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.863%]

Thank you all so much for this great forum. Signed my first lease on 28th Feb.

It took me more than a month in negotiating and closing the deal but it was all worth it as I think the monthly payment looks good.Thanks again to all the members.

3 Likes

Great job on this BMW! Folks, this is how you lease a BMW $463 on a 5-series instead of the crazy MSRPs we have been seeing on the 3s

1 Like

Great deal but curiously it seems the E300 is leasing better?

Screaming deal. Nice job OP.

Your buddy @senwia has a $299/mo E-Class :slight_smile: so that’s even better

Yes but when I compared my E350 with the maid’s E250, the latter felt like a car only losers would drive, so I passed on that deal.

Just kidding … Yes a 299 E series is a great deal :slight_smile:

If you take out the “McDonald’s” comment, @senwia is about to pull off the $1,200/mo Maybach. We’ll see if somebody on the forum gets that deal done, now that would be front page news

Stay @ MGM mansions and take it from the fleet. Depending on time of year it might be cheaper :wink:

I wanted a six cylinder car so this was my first choice but E300 also had good power for daily driving but max i was offered was 10% discount so didn’t negotiate much.

Well senwia the great passed on the deal to phantom and phantom is a no nonsense kinda guy, so I am sure he will pull it off but that is kinda pyrrhic victory.

LOL great idea … thanks

True the 535 leaves the underpowered E300 in the dust :slight_smile: So per HP, the 535 is a better deal but not as good a deal as a hellcat lol

That is a great deal. I am trying to negotiate a similar deal on the same car, but the dealer is being difficult. I told him about your deal and he said if I could show him that lease deal copy he’ll match.

1 Like

Trying to get the same deal in Illinois. Would highly appreciate a copy of the deal to show dealer.

1 Like

Same here. If you, MOHBH, can white out your name and address and any personal info and send me us a copy that would be greatly appreciated.

I sent you a message.

sent you the details as well.

Hey Bud, care to share the details on this, Im located in illinois as well. Would love to get this matched.

Thank you , much appreciated.

The challenge with this deal isn’t the discount, its finding an MSRP car low enough. Digging around for a v6 not interested in the 4. I have a dealer taking 13k off a 66k car now as my best current offer. Sonic dealer network not playing ball at all.

Here is what I managed to get

MRSP 67,870
Discount: 10,870
Selling Price: 57,000
(car has 1.5k miles on it)

rv: 56%
mf:0.00180
0$ down

Getting updated numbers with Max Security Deposit (they will allow 7)

any ideas on how to negotiate down further welcome …