2016 BMW 535i xDrive MidWest Deal

I think you can negotiate more on the discount. I have seen 20-24% is doable on 5 series. Also the MF is inflated I believe. Base MF for this month is .00140 before any MSD’s and Corp discount

I think we are going to close the deal on this.

MSRP 65050
Sale price 50650
RV .55 (dealer swears up and down this is correct for march)
MF . 0014 before MSDs

Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $504

Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $543

Drive Off: $5,347

First month’s payment incl. tax: $543
Down payment: $500
Total MSD payment: $3,850
Registration and doc fee: $416
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $38

Total Lease Cost: $20,069

V6 535i xDrive

For anyone on the hunt that doesn’t care about AWD check BMW in Arlington TX. They are advertising 20+% discounts on several RWD 535 V6s.

For 12k miles RV is correct as my friend signed a deal two days back with same RV.

Dealers can’t modify/change RVs, so there’s no reason for dealers to lie.

Just weird though I had another dealer quoting .57 on same specs and lease. These guys are currently second best offer but best offer is another 300 miles out. Locally is close when you factor shipping or driving but not close enough.

check edmunds forums. I just did and its 55% for 36month/12k. Also not sure if true or not, but the guy providing the residuals this month also said no MSDs to lower payment from 0.00140 (as in 0.00140 is best rate).

Doubt the MSD info is correct. I’ve been negotiating with 7 dealers all my quotes have MSDs in them and no pushback.

I just read the post and I think he was saying that MFs can be marked up, so the customer might need to negotiate it down, but they can’t negotiate it to be lower than the base MF (before MSDs).

That sounds correct.

I walked on the deal posted above. They were off by $22/mo and unwilling to come down. Makes for $792 over the course of the lease. Requested paperwork on a similar model from OPs dealer which had a slightly lower MSRP to start and took way less nefotiation.

I was about to say it is a great deal but sorry to see you walked.

Ops dealer made a better offer. I have paperwork coming from them. If there’s any issue I will have the other as a backup. If everything is good I can pass that deal on to another hackr.

Can you send me your dealer details…

it’s BMW auto haus in St. Louis. Internet manager : Brett Midgley.

If you want the deal I passed on let me know. I will put you in touch with the sales guy.

Was that only for 535i or any other… I want a X3

the total due at signing, does that include your deposit?

yes, it does. MSD’s plus the first month payment and dealer fees.

how did you get 57% on a 2016 12k?

RV was changed on 1st March. I signed the deal on 28th feb

Hey I’m looking for similar deal on 535, if you have paperwork that would be very helpful… looking into BMW of arlington as well