🌀 ZZ Auto Deals ~ CA Mercedes

Based on popular demand, I am proud to introduce the ZZ Auto Deals Mercedes page for California! Bringing you some of the best deals for new Mercedes-Benz in CA from our SoCal and NorCal dealers. All of my posted deals have a $599 broker fee unless otherwise noted.

*SoCal and NorCal clients both welcome, but in-person pickup is required for all.

Please Call/Text Zack :calling: (818) 314-1456 or Email Me :incoming_envelope: ZZAutoDeals@gmail.com

:bangbang: Please reach out only once you’re ready to move forward and I will take good care of you! Inventory is still volatile, so quick timing is key. Thanks!

***Please kindly have the following information ready when inquiring about leasing or purchasing your new car:

•Model/Trim
•Desired Color Combo (exterior/interior)
•Must-Have Packages/Options
•Lease vs. Purchase
•Desired Mileage Allowance (if leasing)
•Potential Rebates (e.g., Amex fleet, conquest)
•Zip Code (for tax/reg purposes)

Read Our LH Reviews Here

Be Sure To Follow us on Instagram!

Please Check Last Post To See Current Monthly Deals! :arrow_double_down:

Are there 24 month or shorter leases on the EQE SUVs? Or the numbers don’t make sense under the current programs?

The 36-month is more favorable. Please kindly text me (818-314-1456) or email me (ZZAutoDeals@gmail.com) and I’ll be happy to answer any additional questions you have! Thanks!

499 broker fee means the real driveoff will be $3499?

You can structure the driveoff however you like, but yes the broker fee is $499. So if you stick to $3000 driveoff, total out of pocket upfront is $3499 including the broker fee. If you have any other questions, please text me (818-314-1456). Thanks!

What’s MSD?

MSDs are fully refundable Multiple Security Deposits which you put up to buy down the rate (i.e., money factor) on a lease. You get them back at the end of the lease. Each MSD = one (pre-discounted) monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $50, and Mercedes lets you put up to 10 of them. With Mercedes, each MSD buys down 0.00004 of the rate, so 10 of them is 0.0004. They’re not required, they just save you money.

:confetti_ball: MARCH DEALS (CA Customers Only) (Ends 4/1/24) :confetti_ball:

***Please note that driveoffs can be structured however you like. Quotes below are for illustration only. Please inquire to learn more.

*Shipping available from NorCal to SoCal - $499

:cyclone: EQE SUV’s

NorCal

2023 EQE 350 4-MATIC SUV ($81xxx MSRP)
-Twilight Blue on Black
-Premium Trim w/ Ventilated Seats, Heated Steering, and 20" 5-Spoke Wheels with Black Accents
-36/7500 lease
-$3000 driveoff
-$539/mo+tax (no MSDs)*
-$499/mo+tax (w/ 10x MSDs)* :fire:

*Quotes are based on Tier 1 credit approval with Mercedes-Benz Financial. NorCal dealer. Includes fleet incentives (Amex Required). Ends 4/1/2024! $599 broker fee.

:cyclone: EQE Sedans

NorCal

2023 EQE 500 Sedan ($98xxx MSRP)
-Obsidian Black on Black
-Pinnacle Trim w/ Driver Assistance, Digital Light, AMG Line Exterior Trim, Multicontour and Massage, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Heated Steering, Star Pattern Grille, 20" AMG 5-Spoke Wheels with Aero Elements
-36/7500 lease
-$3000 driveoff
-$659/mo+tax (no MSDs)*
-$619/mo+tax (w/ 10x MSDs)* :fire:

*Quotes are based on Tier 1 credit approval with Mercedes-Benz Financial. NorCal dealer. Includes fleet incentives (Amex Required). Ends 4/1/2024! $599 broker fee.

:cyclone: EQS SUV’s

NorCal

2023 EQS 450 4-MATIC SUV ($114xxx MSRP)
-Cirrus Silver on Black
-Exclusive Trim w/ Head-Up Display, Illuminated Running Boards, and Active Ambient Lighting
-24/7500 lease
-$3000 driveoff
-$709/mo+tax (no MSDs)*
-$649/mo+tax (w/ 10x MSDs)* :fire:

:cyclone: EQS Sedans

NorCal

2023 EQS 450 4-MATIC Sedan ($112xxx MSRP)
-Graphite Grey on Black/Sable Brown
-Multicontour Front Seats w/ Massage, Heated Steering, Rapid Heating Front Seats, Active Ambient Lighting, Anthracite 3-D Relief Look Trim
-24/7500 lease
-$3000 driveoff
-$579/mo+tax (no MSDs)*
-$519/mo+tax (w/ 10x MSDs)* :fire:

:calling: Call/Text Zack @ 818-314-1456 or :email: Email ZZAutoDeals@gmail.com

Any EQS SUV 450+ available? Looking for 36/10k, NorCal. Thanks in advance!

Please text me (818-314-1456) or email me (ZZAutoDeals@gmail.com). Thanks!