Yukon Denali Selling Price

Hey All!
From NY here. Looking at Yukon Denali about $80K.
What should I be asking off for % in selling price? I have the MF and Residual for this month, but with the market being the way it is I wasn’t sure if GMC dealers were budging at all?

Thanks!

This is the most recent deal I could find was done here but it was from January I don’t think discount are going to be the same as you know there is a massive shortage right now on cars. Good luck.

thank you!

In addition, highest trims often have the least product allocation and/or are earmarked for the highest gross profit by the dealer.

Even in normal times you’d expect less discount on a Denali than on an SLT.

Thanks! Good point. I was hoping for 3-5% but every dealer is saying they’re selling it above sticker price, which is crazy! The car market is nuts right now.

I was searching for Yukon for a friend. Most dealers in the Northeast are above sticker.

I would suggest expand your search more south (ex. TN, SC, Georgia) they have more inventory of these so you should be able to get an ok discount off sticker.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.