2021 GMC Yukon SLT - $880 / Month w Taxes, $1500 DAS (Tax Credits)

, ,

2021 GMC Yukon SLT - $880 / Month, $1500 DAS

Let me start by saying that I do not consider this a “hack” necessarily. Sadly, this vehicle does not lease that great in general with base terms and being this a redesigned model year with inventory constraints. Minimal discounts, no incentives, and dealer willingness to bargain was an issue on this truck, and the Tahoe I was cross-shopping. Trucks were being sold before hitting the lot and dealers were claiming either no discounts and or markup on the MF. Not to mention, I am in Texas which sucks for lease tax calculation… so if it weren’t for me finding Tax Credits I would not have leased this truck.

Honestly, I tried to talk the wife into a different vehicle because of these factors, but it was ultimately her number 1 choice… so of course, Hubby did his best to deliver.

I had the following 3 stipulations to agree to a deal
-Supplier pricing discount
-Tax Credits
-Base MF

That said, I got those requests honored, and here’s the info:

Model: 2021 GMC Yukon SLT (Pretty Loaded)
Color: Cayenne Red over Black
Packages: SLT Luxury Plus, 22" Black Wheel & Tires, Rear Media and Nav, Cayenne Red Paint, Second-row power heated bucket seats, Power sliding center console, Polished exhaust tip, Trailer TPMS
MSRP: $69,725
Selling Price: $66,879 (W Supplier control number)
Monthly Payment: $880 (Includes TX Taxes!!) Thanks Tax Credits :slight_smile:
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 for 1st payment and some additional misc drive-off reduction (my choice)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00151 (Base)
Residual: 61%
Incentives: None available, but Tax Credits
Region: Texas / South
Leasehackr Score: 6.6 Years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
Note in the calculator, they gave full tax credit but applied a GM Tax Credit Fee of $809, which with the “fee” plus $114 taxes combined at just about 1.35% total tax on the deal after tax credits. Works for me!

This is the only decent picture I have for now as I dropped the truck off for installation of Tint on the front windows, Xpel clear bra, and Ceramic coating. Will take more pictures after we get the beast back.

13 Likes

Also, a shout out to the LH community and IAC for talking me off the ledge when I was getting irritated dealing with stingy local GM dealers :wink:

6 Likes

Nice work. About the best you can do at the moment. Folks will balk at the price but not sure they realize how nice the new model is. The rear nav screens and features are amazing. Load up a flash drive with content for your kids and plug it into the usb input in the center console.

1 Like

I think @ethanrs foretold this development for 2021 on the Yukon and Suburban. You’re not getting anyone to sell these for a loss, Supplier might be the best you can do. It’s just one of those cars that you have to pay to play with. Looks great, enjoy!

5 Likes

These trucks historically don’t lease well. My Dad is on his 4th (‘10 & ‘11 Tahoe LTZ, ‘15 Tahoe LT, & now an ‘18 Yukon SLT). Just because something doesn’t lease well doesn’t mean it isn’t a good car;). His Yukon rides smooth & has the right amount of power. It looks sharp & is dirt cheap to service. He’s got over 65,000 miles on it and it hasn’t been back to the dealer for anything except maintenance.

Enjoy!! I like the red!

3 Likes

Show some interior pictures too when you get it back. Great truck.

1 Like

Will do, and thanks for all the kind comments!

congrats! really beautiful car

1 Like

Check out those 22’s ! Great looking car, enjoy it!

1 Like

Love the color. I’m a bit on the edge about the black wheels as it seems they got way to common these days but it looks really sharp on your truck.

1 Like

Thanks! We went to pick up the car sight unseen… obviously I knew what the truck had on it because of the window sticker but the wife only new it was a Red Yukon.

That said, The sales guy thought my wife was gonna be upset about the black wheels but she actually loved them!

Added some interior shots in first post :+1:

1 Like