*yourautoadvocate* 2019 BMW 530e $61,045 MSRP, $726+TAX, $1500 DAS, 15k miles 36 Month Lease

2 things to remember about this deal

1. It’s 15k miles (not 10k standard)

2. $25 a month is for Broker

Someone posted a 59k MSRP 530e for $545 with $1k down, 36/10k

That’s a better deal IMHO.

I think what people are trying to is comparing the 2018 deals. This is a 15k mpy and 2019. So incentives are pretty crap with new models.

1 Like

Which raises a question . . .

Please show me. A 2019?at 61k? If that deal is out there i will get it from them and rip my connection a new one lol… No broker fee included in my deal by the way.

Absolutely. All friendly. It was just my two cents. Peace.

1 Like

It is plus broker fee

1 Like

LOL GL

You keep saying “show me a better deal and I’ll get it for you.” Why do we need you for then?

3 Likes

You are right about fee. The days of 10k off msrp aren’t around for this car right now. At least for these. 6k ish is pretty good. I mean maybe you can find that one deal but I’m really ok with this 2019 deal. Of course there are no ol or loyalty monies in this deal.

Folks, keep in mind that incentives aren’t as good for MY19, so while this doesn’t look like a good deal compared to MY18, it is a decent discount off the top for a vehicle that doesn’t have as much manufacturer support.

That being said, I agree that nobody on the forum would bat an eye at this because there is greater value in MY18s. And I can’t speak for the outrageous broker fee, but as has been mentioned before, it’s crazy high.

You or someone said it’s right here so let’s see it. Like I said we are here to help eachother if we can. I don’t get the best deals 100% of the time and you can’t make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time.
Good luck to you.

1 Like

You know this is far to be a good deal but you become defensive though, thanks for the laugh lol!

1 Like

Why don’t you advertise it including loyalty and 36/10k? That will help. Also mention your broker fee in the post so people don’t get confused on if it’s included or not

The broker fee is hidden somewhere in the wall of text. I think the way he has it sounds a lot better than “$915 broker fee”

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t calculate it out. Dont really think this deal is as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be tbh, but it could be presented a lot better

There’s absolutely lower, I’d advise recalculating with your connections as I have done lower on the 2019 530es, not by a significant margin, but definitely lower :slight_smile: . But for those who think 500/mo without loyalty or msds is possible with zero driveoff (I’ve gotten numerous requests on that same structure), it’s just not going to happen.

looks like $1800 behind? are CA dealers not interested in moving volume?

The trouble with this post is that people are expecting a deal, not just an average drop in selling price and a standard lease. This doesn’t have much value in the Leasehackr community, because not much was hacked. How much is the broker fee?

2 Likes

1.5% of MSRP or like $900 :flushed:

3 Likes

everyone has to eat! Whether it is McDonald’s or Mastro’s

People here definitely expect a deal. Certainly when a broker sells it this way…
“The deal is good until supplies last.”

1 Like