*yourautoadvocate* 2019 BMW 530e $61,045 MSRP, $726+TAX, $1500 DAS, 15k miles 36 Month Lease

$1,500 drive off, 726+ tax. 730 FICO or ^. The deal is good until supplies last. California only

2019 BMW 530e

MSRP OF $61,045
SELLING PRICE $55,455
35 remaining pmts
36 month lease
15,000 Miles a year
$1,500.00 DAS
MF, .00188
Residual 58%
$726.00 + TAX (doesn’t include 1000 loyalty for prev bmw clients)

Any buyer interested, you must email me as I’m not on here 24/7. Socal residents only for this deal. Fee is worked a little different for Leasehackr clients. 1% of the MSRP up to $49,999. $50,000 MSRP or higher, 1 1/2% fee for any Leasehackr deal. I will save you a lot of time and stress not to mention MONEY! Delivered to your place of business or home.

For any other manufacturers, I will be more than happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. Pick one (or two in some cases) car and when you are ready to buy and email me. I’m not a dealership or a salesman. I am your advocate. You and I are on the same team here as it isn’t me against you! I will always do my best but sometimes my best isn’t good enough. I will try to get the best deal and work hard for you.

I need your help!
I am getting questions like "What’s your best deal on a BMW X5? My answer is “I have no clue” I need to know all the particulars to do the best and quickest job for you. You must email me after our first interaction. I NEED AMMO from you. I need to know the exact version and MSRP car you are looking at. I need to know where you live. I need your name I’m not a Retail dealership where you can say whats the best price for your Mercedes CLA. That’s not what I do. I will get the best price but need info! Again, it’s you and i on the same team. I’m here to take care of everything for you, with you. All I need is the powerful info from you. If you have been in contact with dealerships you need to tell me which ones as we don’t want too many chefs in the kitchen. No reason to hide anything from me as I’m here for YOUR best interest. All of that cost you nothing UNTIL you take delivery of your new car! Thank you.

Michael
Your Auto Advocate

www.yourautoadvocate.net

Best of luck…you will need it with that kind of deal with this audience. Yikes.

13 Likes

So an effective $793 on a $61k 4-cylinder Bimmer.

4 Likes

But but he’s our auto advocate — self proclaimed auto advocate.

Anyone looking for a 5 series please go and hack a demo you may be able to get it at ~$500 all If you get 15%+ off before incentives

I don’t mean to rude but it’s kind of a stale deal

Edit — I’m referring to the 2018 model not the 2019 and with MSDs

2 Likes

I don’t work for bmw and could care less but this deal listed is a good deal considering. What are your numbers on a 61k 530e? I’ll happily get it from you.

I don’t mean to be rude but there are much better deals on 530e on this forum. They are different cars but my 750xi (MSRP $104k, sure it was demo with 2400 miles) is less than $100 more than this one.

3 Likes

That’s great. Then i will get out from them too. Like you said you car is a different car. But it’s all good. I’m just bringing info to the public. Again, show me a better number on a new 530e with all the same info i posted and i will get it from them. We are all in this together and not adversaries. We are here to help eachother not beat up on eachother.
Peace

1 Like

2 things to remember about this deal

1. It’s 15k miles (not 10k standard)

2. $25 a month is for Broker

Someone posted a 59k MSRP 530e for $545 with $1k down, 36/10k

That’s a better deal IMHO.

I think what people are trying to is comparing the 2018 deals. This is a 15k mpy and 2019. So incentives are pretty crap with new models.

1 Like

Which raises a question . . .

Please show me. A 2019?at 61k? If that deal is out there i will get it from them and rip my connection a new one lol… No broker fee included in my deal by the way.

Absolutely. All friendly. It was just my two cents. Peace.

1 Like

It is plus broker fee

1 Like

LOL GL

You keep saying “show me a better deal and I’ll get it for you.” Why do we need you for then?

3 Likes

You are right about fee. The days of 10k off msrp aren’t around for this car right now. At least for these. 6k ish is pretty good. I mean maybe you can find that one deal but I’m really ok with this 2019 deal. Of course there are no ol or loyalty monies in this deal.

Folks, keep in mind that incentives aren’t as good for MY19, so while this doesn’t look like a good deal compared to MY18, it is a decent discount off the top for a vehicle that doesn’t have as much manufacturer support.

That being said, I agree that nobody on the forum would bat an eye at this because there is greater value in MY18s. And I can’t speak for the outrageous broker fee, but as has been mentioned before, it’s crazy high.

You or someone said it’s right here so let’s see it. Like I said we are here to help eachother if we can. I don’t get the best deals 100% of the time and you can’t make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time.
Good luck to you.

1 Like

You know this is far to be a good deal but you become defensive though, thanks for the laugh lol!

1 Like

Why don’t you advertise it including loyalty and 36/10k? That will help. Also mention your broker fee in the post so people don’t get confused on if it’s included or not

The broker fee is hidden somewhere in the wall of text. I think the way he has it sounds a lot better than “$915 broker fee”

2 Likes