Your First Car?

1989 nissan maxima

A 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix Brougham. Bought it used circa 1998 for $1,000 cash. Black with a red velour interior. You had to be there.

My father also had one of these in the early 90s. An excellent car of that era.

Looked Identical to this, 2004 Volvo XC90. Was a hand-me-down from my parents. Fantastic car and a tank at that. Until my younger brother took it on a road trip and had no idea what the oil light meant. Blew the engine lol.

1 Like

it was accord (2002). indeed one of the finest i ever own,.

1 Like

1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT. White with Grey Interior and white wheels. 3.1L V6 & 3 Speed Automatic. Bought it brand new a week after I got my license. Iā€™m going to be 48 in a few weeks and havenā€™t owned or leased another GM car since.

Maybe you get a call from Gas Monkey Garage once he sees your post :slight_smile:

I can only wish.

Buying this car can be blamed on being an immigrant that was watching Beverly Hills 90210 in the 90s and thinking Brandon was cool. Clearly I should have gone the Dylan route and left an old Porsche to rot in my parentsā€™ garage instead.

2006 Chevrolet Aveo sedan. 5-speed manual

The edmunds report said 26 mpg combined, but I never got more than 17mpg out of it somehow.

This fine automobileā€¦ a 1988 Volvo 240 GL, beige on beige. Had a velour interior and a 0-60 time of 14 seconds, thanks to an automatic transmission that would never let you get anywhere close to redline.

1 Like

A hand-me-down 1998 C-Class (in 2005).

1 Like

Orange 1974 Super Beetle with no floor on the passenger side. $100.