Yet Another Reason to Buy a Tesla

Your tesla can now fart at other drivers and pedestrians on the road/sidewalk as its horn with a new “Boombox” feature. It can also make sounds like a baaing goat, applause, “La Cucaracha” and a number of others.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/28/tesla-horn-update/

1 Like

If it doesn’t do the Dixie horn, I don’t see the point :joy:

3 Likes

Finally. When it would only make fart noises in the cabin, I was a hard pass. Now that it can fart at strangers

Still not interested. Glad to see after missing their sales goals, Tesla priorities are finally getting serious.

2 Likes

Must… buy… one…

I have already seen video’s of people uploading the hub’s theme song, I can only imagine what else will be uploaded.

1 Like

Probably got bored after figuring out how to solve that panel gap problem or rubbing door or flying off roof panels or exploding glass.

2 Likes
1 Like

I just don’t see how this can compete with coal rolling them…

2 Likes

Better to Fart than SHART :upside_down_face:

I remember you. You were pooh pooh-ing in that Tesla Bankruptcy thread nearly a year ago! That aged well. Full disclosure: when pandemic hit, I sold all TSLA around May 2020. I can’t remember when it split, but I got back in around $500. I’m back after nearly a year away from LH. Evaluating lease vs. buy again. Found out vroom will pay well for my 1737-miles-on-the-odo 2019 Honda Clarity. At home, I always choose the Model 3 when running errands since working from home means I don’t drive much these days. Clarity 12V battery died due to non-use. Now thinking of getting rid of it to replace it with a 2013 Model S. Yup, a 2019 Honda vs a 2103 Model S. And the 8-year-old car that dealerships buy wholesale at auction has my attention. I couldn’t care less about panel gaps that you repeatedly bring up. Maybe growing up in the 80’s with my parents driving Ford Pinto’s and Toyota Tercels just made me that low-class and uncouth to not care about fit/finish. It’s the powertrain tech that has me enamored in Tesla. OTA updates are nice too. My Honda Clarity head unit is garbage and will never receive any updates.