XC90 Recharge Plug-In Hybrid T8 Plus 6-Seater

Is this a good deal? Please help as I’m looking to pull the trigger today.

HOUSTON, TX AREA
I got an offer from the dealership for a XC90 Recharge Plug-In Hybrid T8 Plus 6-Seater model lease
Lease: $835/mo for 36 mos. $5,185 due at signing
10k miles / year
$75,395 MSRP
ext color: Bright Dusk
int: Blonde

DISCLAIMER: No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $835, based on $75,395 MSRP of 2024 XC90 Recharge T8 Plus Bright EAWD (6 pass) , includes destination charge and application of $9,750 Lease Bonus. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile. Offer available to qualified customers that meet Volvo Car Financial Services (VCFS) credit standards at authorized Volvo Retailers. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised lease payment does not include taxes, title, registration, license, acquisition fee, insurance, maintenance, and other dealer fees. Car shown with optional equipment. All offers are subject to vehicle availability. Applicable vehicles are subject to Volvo Retailer availability and may need to be ordered. Offers available at participating retailers. See your Volvo Retailer for details. Cannot exceed 10000 miles per year.

Drink Pour It Up GIF by VH1

Short answer. It’s terrible. Long answer, there’s a marketplace button where $500 could save you days of wasting your time with dealers. Maybe @IAC can save you.

2 Likes

Move on to another dealer and please stop getting offers from any of them. Put together your target deal and then email a bunch of dealers to see who bites. As @CarRhino said, you should also seriously consider just hiring a broker to do everything for you as it will more than save you the $500 or so you spend on their fee.

1 Like

Yes, I’m cool with hiring a broker. How do I do that?

1 Like

@Benedetto & @IAC can you help?