XC90 Quote check

I misspoke- But the incentives are regional and the program difference between engine type and seating arrangement (although I think they did away with the 5 seater) was mind numbing. Made it tough to cross shop various trims. As someone mentioned, there are like 20 combos.

Also makes it a little harder to compare to deals here.

1 Like

This is why comparing pre-incentive discount that’s been adjusted for base mf is the best approach.

@Bostoncarconcierge @Bacons_C.C @Ursus

Got these 2 revised quotes from dealerships

Both are using:

• Money Factor is 0.00164 ( with 10MSDs it goes down to 0.00114)
  • RV: 61%

Breakdown of Savings: $8500
$6,500 discount from MSRP
$2,000 Lease cash from Volvo

Quote from dealer 1

Quote from dealer 2

can you work with me here in VA?

open to working with brokers, i tried when got my silverado - unfortunately wasn’t helpful was unable to produce a better deal that i had. However still paid for time.

I’ve shipped a few down from MA

VA is pretty easy

Good evening,

I just pulled the trigger on the below deal:

2020 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum with Advanced Package

MSRP was $61,990
I gave $2,000 down
36 month lease
12k miles
Wear and tear insurance

Monthly payment $630.89 taxes included.

Purchased in Miami.

Was it a decent deal?

Doesn’t really matter. Too late now.

Well I can either sleep 12 hours in happiness or toss and turn for 12 hours lol. But yeah done is done.

Well, easiest way to tell is to look at your pre-incentive discount adjusted for buy rate MF.

Hi guys, got a quote on ax xc90 and want to know your thoughts, thanks in advance! Is this something I should work with a broker on? Deal is in south Florida.

You need to find out how much of that’s discount is incentive and how much is dealer discount also confirm MF and RV on Edmunds to make sure dealer is not marking up the MF

You can open your own thread

Idk this seems like the de facto thread now for XC90 deal checks…

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the comment - the MF is .00148 which aligns with edmunds and the dealer - its in the worksheet attached.

Hi Ursus, thanks for the advice - I can definitely open a new thread but had a similar inclination as bdemps2241, ultimately - would love your thoughts on this deal too! :slight_smile:

You’re better starting your own thread.

With that said, you need to start by separating out the incentives from the sales price.

It becomes confusing - you may reply to OP assuming he keeps asking questions in his thread while there are already 5 different people asking different questions about different deals 6 months later. Or reverse - reply to the last poster assuming he’s the OP

1 Like

It also makes the thread much less valuable for people to search through in the future for comparing deals.

2 Likes

Was being sarcastic… didn’t come across. Are we using “/s” like those cool Reddit kids?