XC60 T6 offered for 498/m+tax

All stack, a-plan is 6% off MSRP + a-plan cash if available.

Is the Bowers Audio credit just NE? Am in SoCal…

Also costco discount is over now right? A-plan is only possible if you get it through work?

Don’t know about credit in SoCal, but your dealer should be able to tell you - it doesn’t come out of their pocket.
"Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia. Moe Greene. Stracci. Cuneo. "
Costco is over, so is Sam’s club. A-plan is through employer only or Volvo club, but you have to be a member for a year.

Thanks Ursus.

BTW I just got off the phone with a dealer and have this deal on the table which I’m considering pulling the trigger on today. If you or anyone thinks I’m making a mistake or this is a bad deal, let me know.

2018 XC60 T6 Momentum
MSRP: $54840
Sale Price: $48359 (12% off)
$559 a month + $tax with $6000 MSDs and $1200 drive off(incl. first month)
36 months at 15k a year

I got the official mf and rv from edmunds.com for this car in my area and the calculator shows $533 a month before tax. So it is a little higher but for this car I think it is a good price and pretty close tot he 1% rule.

I would like to beat the 1% rule but on the XC60 it seems pretty tough.

Is this an OK deal?

What are the incentives in your area? I guess your sale price includes all incentives? Then it’s not a good discount. Do you have a-plan/loyalty? What is the term?

36 months. Incentives (I checked this week on edmunds.com) on the XC60 in my zip is $1000.

Do they usually roll the incentive into the sale price? Damn i have so much to learn… Should I ask that?

Mileage? Check incentives on Volvo site - select from inventory or build your car then go to payment estimator. It will show you incentives.

Sorry 15k a year at 36 months, updated the quote to include these. So many variables to include… Does 15k miles change your opinion at all about this deal?

Will double check the incentives but pretty sure $1000 is correct.

Interestingly, Volvo does not show any incentives for SoCal at all, but does show $2K for NE. Maybe different zip codes in SoCal will show it.

The one Im looking at is 2018. I believe the 2019 which I think is just hitting the market and probably the one you can build on the website has no incentives. That might be it?

Makes me wonder if I should wait a month for them to be desperate to sell the 2018…

I’m pretty sure I selected 2018 from the inventory, but maybe clicked 2019. Go to inventory and select one for your zip code and then see in the estimator.

Did residuals change much since a month or two ago? I thought the T5 was still the better model.

No incentives here in Colorado either, oh but they are made in China, just spotted that L vin

From edmunds.com for SoCa/LA (got these yesterday):
XC60 T5 Momentum AWD - .00059 and 61% / 54%
XC60 T6 Momentum AWD - .00077 and 62% / 54%
$1000 XC60 allowance

1 Like

Thanks, I guess the MF difference is marginal at this point so that’s encouraging.

XC60 T6 Momentum AWD - .00077 and 62% / 54% is correct. (62% is for 24 months).

The $1,000 allowance I think you’re seeing is the loyalty rebate on a purchase (it’s $500 on a lease) if you or a household member has had a Volvo or SAAB within the last 6 months. Do you qualify? If you’re currently in an XC60 lease, there is a $2,000 rebate on a 2018 XC60 lease. The rebates go against your drive-off, not your selling price, so they don’t affect the payment, just the cash due at signing.

Your sale price is a screaming deal, BTW. The dealer won’t get the $750 A-Plan incentive if they discount the car below A-Plan guidelines, which is invoice minus the $750 incentive. You look to be around $3,800-3,900 below invoice, which is beyond blood on the floor pricing, if you’re leasing it for $6,481 below MSRP.

Your MSDs will be increments of your monthly payment including tax, rounded up to the next $50 increment. 10 MSDs will be $6,500 if your payment is over $600 including tax.

I suspect you forgot the $695 acquisition fee (at cost) when you came up with $533/mo. You probably missed the $80 doc fee, DMV electronic filing fee of around $29, and CA tire fee of $8.75 as well.

The XC60 you can build on the website is a 2018 (look at the site when you build one), even though 2019s are on the lot.

What are the differences between 2018 vs 2019MY?

Who said that? You can use them as CCR if you want to.

Dealer will not get Volvo bonus and their 2% commision. $750 incentive goes to the buyer.

@MrRich- the 2019s are the same car, just packaged a little differently. The T5s will be available in front wheel drive and the Momentums will start off with leatherette as standard to reduce the price point.

@Ursus- the rebates are customer facing, so the go to the drive-off. Part of the drive-off can be CCR, so there’s no argument here. Correct on the 2% commission and the $750 does go to the buyer per A-Plan guidelines- $750 below invoice minus incentives (if any). No A-Plan on 2019s until maybe September-October.

1 Like

2 Likes