X3M Unicorn Deals?

This might be a long shot. Wondering if anyone here has successfully negotiated a crazy deal on an X3M anywhere. Thank you

A crazy deal on one of these would need to have a description of what would be considered “crazy good”…There have been a few signings on these in the recent past, and a swap or two that have been posted, you might use those for reference.

In short though, I don’t think you are going to find any for 200 a month, LOL😁

@spockvr6 yes, crazy good haha. I did see the X3M signed back in Dec, and the lease transfer. I’m wondering if anyone has signed anything below 700/mo recently. 200 would be insane lol

This was the best deal for an X4M I think. There was also Bmw lease to lease incentive that month.

If you take the pre-incentive discount from the December deal and apply the current programs as they apply to you, what do you get pricing wise?

If I take that 14.7% discount, I can get the payment into the 600’s with incentives. I was more curious to find out if anyone else has successfully gotten this done

@Batistuta that was a great deal. Maybe I should wait until they drop another great incentive like that

I had some 2020 loaners listed at around 15-16% off pre incentives. One sold the other the sat in this site for a few months with a lot of kickers. Dealer ended up selling it at 8% off.

2 Likes

I’m unsure as to whether any 2020 X3Ms are floating around, but that 3000+ lease cash is probably the only way you get under 700 monthly at the moment. 2021 lease support from what I’ve seen is pretty poor relative to 2020, and so getting attractive deals on this car are not competitive with ones you’ll see from deals posted in mid/late 2020.

You should look at broker listings and plug your local tax rate in their calculators, which should pretty quickly determine whether this is possible for yourself.

My guess = no

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.